Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Hopefully they've nerfed aim assist...
Keep dreaming lol.

I didn't like the SPD but the gun it unlocks, I can't remember the name 50 something, is fantastic. Especially once you unlock the stubby barrel. It's lethal.

Same as the hurricane. Now I've got that to max level it's easily my favourite gun so far

Keep dreaming lol.

I didn't like the SPD but the gun it unlocks, I can't remember the name 50 something, is fantastic. Especially once you unlock the stubby barrel. It's lethal.

Same as the hurricane. Now I've got that to max level it's easily my favourite gun so far
Whats the SPD? Im quite liking the Kastov 762 with VLK 4x and Vel combo

SPR. I keep calling it the SPD cause I keep thinking of bicycle pedals!
But once you use the SPR until level 13 it unlocks the SA-B 50, which I think is a much better gun.
:)
I tried the SP-R to unlock a certain muzzle for the Kastov 762, that muzzle turns out to be rubbish but the SP-R iron sight was quite fun to use. Again, another gun I wouldnt have bothered with had it not been for the new unlock system

Do you not eventually try every gun anyway? I'll probably go for the Damascus equivalent in this game so I know I'll end up using all the guns eventually.
Nope, some of the guns in Warzone i've never used. Specifically Cold War and Vanguard ones, some are not even unlocked.
Some of my friends who play Warzone only had never used the CX-9 before it was thrown into recent ground loot

Last edited:
Cannot launch CoD Modern Warfare 2.
Clicking play restarts my PC.
Thought it might be the new RAM but still the same with the old stuff switched back.
Seems a known issue as there seems many possible workarounds none have worked for me though.

I'm having a problem going prone, the first time I do it after a respawn, tapping the button it seems to crouch for a second and then just go back to standing, I need to hold the button down for a second or so (rather than tap it) for it to go prone. When I have got into prone once it will then allow me to tap it every time afterward and will work as I am used to it in every other game (until I die). I presume it's something to do with the whole dolphin diving mechanic but not sure what settings to change?

It also doesn't seem to matter if I set it to ''go to or toggle''.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with attachments not unlocking?

Specifically on the P890 pistol, the rear grip is still locked despite saying it unlocks at level 6 which I'm several levels beyond.

NM: Restart fixed it

Last edited:
Was getting downed by a few Kastovs so I started using it and it is melting people. Won 2 of the last 3 games with it, with no attachments. Very nice gun. The weapons in this game feel really good so far.
Thanks for the tip. I'm loving it so far, just unlocked it. Doesn't need any attachments to perform really well.

Back
Top Bottom