Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Yep, they've just appeared for me in game. The double weapon XP ones will be great for rattling through these dodgy battle rifles.

It's good of them to do, bit of a free-win PR wise considering it wasn't all that clear that you would only get them by pre-ordering via the in-game stores in Warzone or Vanguard.
I wanted to unlock the FSS hurricane so tried the FTAC Recon thinking I would hate it. Love it!
Only 10 rounds but in the right situation those 10 rounds can mow through 5 people in seconds. Damn those SOCOM rounds have high damage

Am i the only one who dislikes pretty much every single map ? reminds me of BF2042 in that regard.

Also what the hell is going on with the matchmaking. Im sub 1.0 k/d player and getting put in with ultimate sweatlords who are getting 50 kills a standard TDM.

Last edited:
Wow I've been reading PC players again console players are getting smashed by console controller built-in aimbot. Some crazy stuff.

757690_13eaic63g5281.png

Ya I hope Steam processes my refund request... not playing against almost all opponents having a crazy aimbot just to make noob console players feel better. Another trash game.

Last edited:
It really shows how petty some PC players are that they refer to aim assist as “built in aimbot“.

Aim assist is strong, sure, but COD is a casual game built primarily for console and controller players so if you can’t beat a console gamer playing on the sofa at 45fps on a 2013 PS4 that it’s about to take off then that’s on you.

Last edited:
It really shows how petty some PC players are that they refer aim assist as “built in aimbot“.

Aim assist is strong, sure, but COD is a casual game built primarily for console and controller players so if you can’t beat a console gamer playing on the sofa at 45fps on a 2013 PS4 that it’s about to take off then that’s on you.
I agree with this. Whilst aimbot is strong, many controller / console players are on a sofa at distance from their TVs.
@Vega you do know you can connect a controller to your PC and get the same aim assist? It's not console related, it's input device. Get the best of both worlds if you connect a pad to your PC (I tried in MW2019, aim assist worked but I was terrible at general movement)

Am i the only one who dislikes pretty much every single map ? reminds me of BF2042 in that regard.

Also what the hell is going on with the matchmaking. Im sub 1.0 k/d player and getting put in with ultimate sweatlords who are getting 50 kills a standard TDM.
No, there will certainly be other people online who dislike everything too.

I think the single player maps are great fun and they look great too. Performance is also very good considering. The Amsterdam map alone is such a wonderful recreation of Amsterdam that it's like being back there. Most of the maps I've played so far have been really good.

Matchmaking is a bit mixed alright, but mostly I have found it to work well. I suppose it depends how many other players and matches are available at the time.

Wow I've been reading PC players again console players are getting smashed by console controller built-in aimbot. Some crazy stuff.

757690_13eaic63g5281.png

Ya I hope Steam processes my refund request... not playing against almost all opponents having a crazy aimbot just to make noob console players feel better. Another trash game.
Aww, PC whiners still crying. Bless. I use both by the way on both high end pc and Xbox.

If you think you have no advantage over Dave the car mechanic on his 300quid Bush TV you are quite frankly, deluded and, no, posting a video of one lucky shot does not prove this. Also moronic graphs that does not take into account turn and movement precision doesn't either.

Quit whinging.

Last edited:
Aww, PC whiners still crying. Bless. I use both by the way on both high end pc and Xbox.

If you think you have no advantage over Dave the car mechanic on his 300quid Bush TV you are quite frankly, deluded and, no, posting a video of one lucky shot does not prove this. Also moronic graphs that does not take into account turn and movement precision doesn't either.

Quit whinging.

Doesn't bother me personally but you kinda assume all pc players are ripping it up on 4090s.. isn't the GTX 1650 the most used card or something and then probably a shoddy old 720/1080 monitor.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me personally but you kinda assume all pc players are ripping it up on 4090s.. isn't the GTX 1650 the most used card or something and then probably a shoddy old 720/1080 monitor.
Yeah, from the latest Steam hardware survey was that the 1060 is still the most popular GPU and most are at 1080p 60hz...! Although it does seem like the 3060 is more and more popular now and 144hz is starting to appear as more of a standard.

757690_13eaic63g5281.png

It's a good game but the aimbot seems so silly. Aimbot feels like cheating but I suppose kb + m had always been so much better for games like this that this is their solution. I don't know how you would play a game like this with a controller, this must be the only way.

I still would not want to play with a controller, especially knowing you are not even aiming yourself. Does the fact that the aimbot is aiming for you not break the immersion a bit?

I agree with this. Whilst aimbot is strong, many controller / console players are on a sofa at distance from their TVs.
@Vega you do know you can connect a controller to your PC and get the same aim assist? It's not console related, it's input device. Get the best of both worlds if you connect a pad to your PC (I tried in MW2019, aim assist worked but I was terrible at general movement)
Why would you want aim assist? If the software was aiming for me I would not feel like I was playing the game.

I remember seeing an aim assist option in a single player game before, it was on by default and it was horrible, it moves the crossair for you! It feels like you're not in control.

Have you played with a mouse as well? Does it not feel substantially different than the software aiming for you? I haven't used aim assist on ages so maybe it's better balanced now but it must feel unnatural sometimes? Does it not feel like the computer is moving the crossfire for you? I don't get why anyone would ever want that when they're playing a game?

Why would you want aim assist? If the software was aiming for me I would not feel like I was playing the game.

I remember seeing an aim assist option in a single player game before, it was on by default and it was horrible, it moves the crossair for you! It feels like you're not in control.

Have you played with a mouse as well? Does it not feel substantially different than the software aiming for you? I haven't used aim assist on ages so maybe it's better balanced now but it must feel unnatural sometimes? Does it not feel like the computer is moving the crossfire for you? I don't get why anyone would ever want that when they're playing a game?
You don't want aim assist on KB&M due to the precision. Playing without it on a controller that has a couple of cm of control precision instead of an entire desk is near impossible.

You have to remember that aim assist in single player games has always been a lot different to multiplayer games. Uncharted 4 on PS4 had aim assist and it was essentially a lock-on when you'd press L2 and it would just aim at the target, that's not the situation in COD or Battlefield or other multiplayer games where aim assist is in place for controller users.

A mouse is always worlds more precise. I much prefer using mouse and keyboard for all FPS games I play because it just feels like I have more control aiming for the head or flicking between targets.

On a controller you have a tiny little analogue stick that you use your thumb to move, not your hand, wrist and arm like we have on a mouse. So aim assist exists to help level that playing field but it will never be as good as someone who is good with a mouse. Aim assist doesn't immediately aim at the head and it doesn't make terrible players good.

I typically play mouse and keyboard if I'm on PC but if I'm playing with a group from the office they prefer to be on PS5 with crossplay off, so I don't mind using a controller for that. I don't suddenly become a terrible player because I've swapped inputs and I don't suddenly become a top 1% player because the controller aims for me. There are good players and rubbish players on both platforms, just look at the below! It's a clown fest from all of us and that's a full controller crossplay off PS5 lobby.

The aim tracking when using a controller is clear to see at least in those videos. Makes total sense though, got to give the dude bros a sense of skill or they wouldn't keep buying it every year.

As a pc player I'd be horrified to have crossplay on and discover that's what I'm up against.

The aim tracking when using a controller is clear to see at least in those videos. Makes total sense though, got to give the dude bros a sense of skill or they wouldn't keep buying it every year.

As a pc player I'd be horrified to have crossplay on and discover that's what I'm up against.

Exactly, it's laughable. Thankfully Steam refunded this POS for me.

Back
Top Bottom