Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I love Tarkov so I will give it a go, it looks like a pretty shallow experience but we will see.
I’m a massive Tarkov love so I was/am excited for this. From what I understand the event was a preview build which gave them basically max everything, kind of like Tarkov punisher tournaments where you have max level traders. So you won’t be going in with good gear like they were, you won’t have as many slots etc.

Under 24 hours until we find out, I’m excited as I’m enjoying the new cod tbh.

You really think Modern Warfare 2 / WZ2 looks like a mobile port? :D
What other games do you play?

Love to know some mobile games that look like this

In certain parts of WZ2 yes, It seems like its toned down, For example when you are dropping in the map looks like a horrible hazy mess, You zoom in on the map it pixelates...then you got this...
vxS8Jg8.png

The hairline. The body suit. :cry:

Not my screenshots btw.

Last edited:
It’s really really really really really not gonna be a tarkov clone. I don’t know a single tarkov player even remotely arsed about it. It’s cod, it’s not gonna suddenly become some hardcore survival shooter.
It's meant to be an extraction looter with PvP and PvE, it'll be more casual than Tarkov but similar principle.

Last edited:
Rumours that the M13 can only be unlocked by playing DMZ which I'm not sure I love...

Surely these things should be available via regular multiplayer as well?

xgd3bfmpz90a1.jpg

It’s really really really really really not gonna be a tarkov clone. I don’t know a single tarkov player even remotely arsed about it. It’s cod, it’s not gonna suddenly become some hardcore survival shooter.
In the information vacuum up to last week plenty of Tarkov players were optimistic about it. That's largely evaporated now though. However it's late wipe so plenty of Tarkov players have nothing to do so will likely give DMZ a go.....then moan about it online.

Last edited:
In certain parts of WZ2 yes, It seems like its toned down, For example when you are dropping in the map looks like a horrible hazy mess, You zoom in on the map it pixelates...then you got this...
vxS8Jg8.png

The hairline. The body suit. :cry:

Not my screenshots btw.
Yeh, when it zooms into a map or on the load screen when its loading in textures, models & shaders.

What mobile game looks better? Genuinely interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom