Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

According to Activision if you have MW2 already installed then WZ2 is already inside that and will go live with the day 1 patch.
Yeah same for me. Initially it brings up a 182 GB install option, I click on this but instead get a 23 GB MW2 install. I didn't have any COD currently installed anywhere.

It's really bizarre that such a large company like Activation would make things clear as pig ****.

The tarkov comparisons seem ridiculous and always have done.

Apparently if you make it so you can extract then that means it’s like tarkov lol

It’s cod with the ability to extract, I honestly have no idea how people every thought it would be a tarkov killer.

Last edited:
Isnt Tarkov a slow paced survival FPS game? (more first person survival than shooter) Totally different to COD from what I've seen

Last edited:
:( Plunder is all i play, Don't like BR its too sweaty for me...guess WZ2 will be a hard pass.

To be honest from what I've seen it doesn't look all that amazing anyway, Looks like a mobile port :D and the looting system :o step backwards!

I don't know how accurate it was but in some of the data-mining or whatever there was they saw the limited time mode card for Plunder amongst some other modes. So it'll probably come into rotation here and there. I love plunder too, it was great!

:( Plunder is all i play, Don't like BR its too sweaty for me...guess WZ2 will be a hard pass.

To be honest from what I've seen it doesn't look all that amazing anyway, Looks like a mobile port :D and the looting system :o step backwards!
You really think Modern Warfare 2 / WZ2 looks like a mobile port? :D
What other games do you play?

Love to know some mobile games that look like this

U1iigGj.jpg

Last edited:
So excited for Warzone 2 tomorrow.

I used to play the old one with a friend and he's stopped playing now as he only plays Tarkov with another group of friends.

Anyone know of a discord group I can join or can I join anybody on ocuk in the coming weeks?

Last edited:
So excited for Warzone 2 tomorrow.

I used to play the old one with a friend and he's stopped playing now as he only plays Tarkov with another group of friends.

Anyone know of a discord group I can join or can I join anybody on ocuk in the coming weeks?
Underclockers on Discord has specific COD voice chat lobbys.

Cant wait either.
The proxy chat is going to be incredible or terrible.
Though no idea how it will work strategy wise as people will probably be able to mute it and muting it will be a massive advantage.
I can just see a team of quads all screaming trying to disctract you, just mute them problem solved. When I play in trios or quads with friends most of the time we talk about general life whilst playing, thats not going to help trying to slowly sneaking up on a team as we waffle about work or the gym!! :D

Tried playing this and it advises my Activision display name is not allowed and asks me to change it.

It then refuses to change it as it violates the terms or tells me i don't have a token to change it.

What gives? I've been using my account for years.

Back
Top Bottom