Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

One downside of the aggressive SBMM is I've stopped playing the objective when leveling up guns. I have always played the objective but it feels like it's not worth it now.

Now that it seems to be punished by being put into ridiculous deathmatches if you win a few games, I stopped playing the objective altogether last night. I wasn't even picking up tags beside me or calling points Just trying to get as many kills and finish as far down the board as possible.

Doesn't seem any point in getting XP either when 90% of players have already hit the level cap.

One downside of the aggressive SBMM is I've stopped playing the objective when leveling up guns. I have always played the objective but it feels like it's not worth it now.

Now that it seems to be punished by being put into ridiculous deathmatches if you win a few games, I stopped playing the objective altogether last night. I wasn't even picking up tags beside me or calling points Just trying to get as many kills and finish as far down the board as possible.

Doesn't seem any point in getting XP either when 90% of players have already hit the level cap.
Any xp also goes to the gun you have out at the time so by not collecting tags etc you are missing out when levelling guns

Hmm mine hasn't downloaded the extra download for Warzone 2.0? Still 58gb game size.
What does your Game Version say on Battle.net? mine says Call of Duty MWII ¦ WZ2.0 so am assuming it is installed. If I go into customise installation i can remove warzone if I want.

I know right! Would you not rather, um, play the game yourself? It's good fun.
Watching good people play improves your game. I'm 38 and definitely didnt understand watching streamers but now watch a fair bit - not necessarily a 4 hour stream but will watch highlight clips + tips and the odd stream.

Battle.net preload for WZ2 is still screwed for me too. Doesnt do anything when adding / removing it.

The Nadia streamer - the best way for the haters to stop her cheating would be to stop commenting and watching. She would be old news within a week

General streamer watching, it is quite addictive watching certain people.

I watched a guy (BikeRush) who was a pro Red Alert player. I started watching for tactics and before I knew it I had watched a of couple of hours a night for a few days.

He was quite funny, humble and was just a standard guy talking about life whilst playing, getting fit / fat and other none gaming things. Occasionally his girlfriend/wife accidentally walked in or his cat. I donated a couple of times (Twitch coins or credits or something) as it provided me a bit of good entertainment and learned something about the game, this guys life and a few other random things that made me laugh.

Watching streamers who constantly shout abuse though and are generally unhappy, no thanks

Last edited:
Battle.net preload for WZ2 is still screwed for me too. Doesnt do anything when adding / removing it.

The Nadia streamer - the best way for the haters to stop her cheating would be to stop commenting and watching. She would be old news within a week
The majority of WZ2 is loaded with that from what I'm reading. There will be a season one patch that arrives tomorrow to complete the install.

Is it just me or is aim assist on controllers completely broken in MW2?

Watching some kill cams and online videos, it's so ridiculously strong this time that it feels like a built-in aimbot.

Is it just me or is aim assist on controllers completely broken in MW2?

Watching some kill cams and online videos, it's so ridiculously strong this time that it feels like a built-in aimbot.
Please read the last ~10 pages on here. In short, yes it's strong and annoys people!

the best way for the haters to stop her cheating would be to stop commenting and watching. She would be old news within a week
Honestly, it blows my mind how much money they have generated for themselves and all the other people who have done videos breaking it down. They've made 10s of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, in terms of sub/ad/star revenue from before they became the hot topic; likewise, other streamers and content creators jumping on the bandwagon watching clips and giving input have generated a lot of revenue for themselves too.

On a separate note, I'm so bad at cod I still can't hit jack even with aim assist lol.

Last edited:
Any xp also goes to the gun you have out at the time so by not collecting tags etc you are missing out when levelling guns
Really? I didn't know that. Maybe that's why the marksman rifles are taking so long to level. that and me being rubbish with anything that's not fully automatic! :)

What is the best way to level up marksman rifles? It feels so slow and painful v smgs etc.

Really? I didn't know that. Maybe that's why the marksman rifles are taking so long to level. that and me being rubbish with anything that's not fully automatic! :)

What is the best way to level up marksman rifles? It feels so slow and painful v smgs etc.
Invasion mode - lots of bots. Or there are some exploits in the Co-Op missions that you can do AFK (search youtube)

Kill confirmed. Spam decoy grenades as they get a lot of xp. Use extra tactical perk and re supply. Then go around trying to get kills and collect as many tags as possible. Can also use DDOS for more xp. Go up about 3 levels per game if you do it right.

Back
Top Bottom