Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Proxy chat brings new strategy too! I was near two guys talking to them, we arranged to meet at a nearby chopper and go for a spin. Got in and of course one of them shot us both within 10 seconds
Its funny how many people dont realise you can hear them talking and give away what they are doing. We use discord anyway so nobody can hear us but its funny that people say "lets head to the red building" and then you know exactly where they are going and can ambush them

Its funny how many people dont realise you can hear them talking and give away what they are doing. We use discord anyway so nobody can hear us but its funny that people say "lets head to the red building" and then you know exactly where they are going and can ambush them
People (like me) just want to have a bit of fun sometimes and dont mind teaming up with some randoms mid game. I sort of know its going to end up with me getting shot in the back, but if not then it'll be fun getting 4 enemies in a chopper in a solos game and taking out some singles

Also, how to you have proxy chat enabled but also talk in discord without anyone hearing you?

Last edited:
People (like me) just want to have a bit of fun sometimes and dont mind teaming up with some randoms mid game. I sort of know its going to end up with me getting shot in the back, but if not then it'll be fun getting 4 enemies in a chopper in a solos game and taking out some singles

Also, how to you have proxy chat enabled but also talk in discord without anyone hearing
Push to talk

KB and mouse mate.
KB & mouse sensitivity for me feels the same. Apart from when starting the back of the plane, its feels way too quick. I thought i had accidentally increased the DPI on my mouse at first, but hadnt.
I think controller players it will be harder now to navigate the stow system, especially when looting dead players and deciding what to take / swap and drop.

I take it the '3 plate vest' puts in all 3 plates at once? I'm enjoying the new system, much more tactical now you can carry way more items / ammo / armour and have to pick and choose what you take or leave.

(Quickly) looting the dead with a controller will be fun...

vsBW8mfh.jpg

Last edited:
Yea there has to be a way for cod to detect discord and then stop you hearing proxy chat with it enabled. It's yet another little advantage people are sweating towards.

I'm surprised that the developers didn't work this one out

What does everyone make of the 'take' and 'stowing' system?

Its really going to slow the game down for many people as they decide if they want to carry.
It'll mean a totally different game as you can now carry ~10 grenades / lethals instead of armour and other items

What's the point in the 3 armour vest if after you collect it you can put in another plate, but then drop it and your 3 plates stay in. Seems it just takes up space unless im missing something
It's a great addition to the game. Much better to slow things down a bit

Did one game of DMZ and dont really get it. What’s the point in looting all the random stuff in tool boxes etc when you can’t sell any of it afterwards ? There doesn’t seem to be any kind of stash or “money” balance.

I dun get it.

The focus on AI is way too heavy in it as well, it’s just a bot farming/shooting game mode with very occasional pvp encounter.

Last edited:

Not in Warzone but years ago when Day Z was still an Arma 2 mod a friend and I were minding our own business then two people started using the text global chat to communicate with one another. They gave away their position and I think we spent about 2 hours stalking them waiting for them to go back to their base before we killed them and looted all of their items. Good times.

Last edited:
I thought a few times that it would be great if you could hear the players talking in the game. This thought often came when having to listen to randoms going on and on and on while i'm trying to remember how to mute them while not being killed. Also trying to listen to my surroundings while someone is chatting away, and not hearing the footsteps of death heading my way. it would encourage those to STFU. So i'm interested to see how this pans out. Everyone would hear my ranting and raging though :cry: It seems easy to work around on the pc if you wanted to

was it DMZ? i think there are some bots in that game, so ive read
There are plenty bots in DMZ. I've just played a few games solo, just working my way through the missions and treating it like extra campaign missions.

The bots spawn a LOT in some places though. Managed to get the gun off the chemist to then be mowed down by a ton of AI

Back
Top Bottom