Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Up to 8 wins now - also found out you get a sticker for each succesful Exfill if you need to keep count go into your gunsmith and add a sticker in the customise menu - I think it also collects them for DMZ exfills as well

Is there a mode in Warzone 2 like Plunder, where you respawn?

Multiplayer is great fun but every warzone game has been over in sixty seconds or less, it feels like a waste of time when it takes longer to load each game than the game lasts. I can't get in to it at all.
Drop somewhere less hot? Try dropping at the edge of the map not straight onto a contract or near a buy station - you would be very unlucky to get people landing there as well.

I seem to find the opposite where it's hard to find other people for the first 10-15 minutes or so. It feels like me and the squad are the only ones in the game at the time.

Up to 8 wins now - also found out you get a sticker for each succesful Exfill if you need to keep count go into your gunsmith and add a sticker in the customise menu - I think it also collects them for DMZ exfills as well
Apparently there is a secret nuke event if you get 5 wins in a row! The next game you drop you have a contract to complete to assemble a nuke and a 3 minute timer to defend it whilst others have to try and defuse it.

Best we've managed is 3 in a row so far - but it seems like it's a lot better to do this in quads vs. trios as you can do the teaming up in trios so you sometimes have to fight 6 people...

nop working perfectly, however 2.4.12 v 2 is a blurry mess in tis, back to 2.4.6 as it has the best clarity

The latest DLSS for Warzone 2/MW2 is apparently a lot worse in quality and people are recommending downgrading it to 2.4.6

Also NVIDIA DLSS DLL 2.4.13 is now available and might be worth a try?

Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty\_retail_ for MP and Warzone.

And in Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty\_retail_\sp22 for SP.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having massive lag spikes and low FPS as the plane is coming into view and then sometimes when diving towards the ground? I've seen the FPS counter drop as low as 9FPS during one of these and the ping up to 250ms from around 40-50ms.

Back
Top Bottom