Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I haven't played a CoD game in years.

Warzone 2.0 DMZ (which is free to download & play) is really damn good fun. It's slightly chaotic, but the AI battles are decent and the squad battles add that element of danger.

It's like a mix of GTA, Far Cry 3, Tarkov.

I even bought the battle pass, I've having that much fun with it.

Last edited:
Yep, 999ms ping and FPS tanks to almost 0 then back to normal in a second!
Same. Been disconnected, shot while lagged out for 5 seconds, crash landed as no amount of key presses opens the chute at 700ms etc. It's like watching a good movie but the dubbing is out, the first gunshot and you switch it off as you know you'll just get annoyed with it and sooner wait until it's had some time to level off. I want to like it but the lag and convoluted menus are killing it on me. It also needs a map similar in size to Rebirth Island or at the very least, mini BR.

Last edited:
Same. Been disconnected, shot while lagged out for 5 seconds, crash landed as no amount of key presses opens the chute at 700ms etc. It's like watching a good movie but the dubbing is out, the first gunshot and you switch it off as you know you'll just get annoyed with it and sooner wait until it's had some time to level off. I want to like it but the lag and convoluted menus are killing it on me. It also needs a map similar in size to Rebirth Island or at the very least, mini BR.
Shot whilst lagged out? You cant get shot jumping out the plane any more
I only experience that extreme fps dip and lag on the initial jump, then its completely gone

For all those wanting to team up it would be easier if you hopped on the Underclockers discord, could do with a few more to team up with as i'm having to play solo loads.

I have discord but how do I join this server mate?

I'm playing every night by myself in solo's and would love to join you guys for duo's or quads.

Also I'm adding everyone to friends in this thread where I can see they have listed their ID's.

I have discord but how do I join this server mate?

I'm playing every night by myself in solo's and would love to join you guys for duo's or quads.

Also I'm adding everyone to friends in this thread where I can see they have listed their ID's.
Same as, randomers have been useless for me. DMZ looks like it could be good if you had a squad (and if I knew what I was doing in it! :))

Our lot are having crashes nearly ever match of Warzone at the moment. It's cost us easily 10 wins. Its across well equipped machines to so not a hardware issue. All Intel, AMD and Nvidia mixes.

All these "PRO" streamers who were bloody terrible at LAN events, terrible when it first came out.. Are now complete bots beaming people with ease

Thankfully I've only come across one cheater so far in Warzone 2, so it's not as bad as 1. But give it time :(

( If anyone has a problem with my posts such as reporting cheaters, just put me on "IGNORE" )

Last edited:
Our lot are having crashes nearly ever match of Warzone at the moment. It's cost us easily 10 wins. Its across well equipped machines to so not a hardware issue. All Intel, AMD and Nvidia mixes.
I had my fair share of crashes which totally baffled me!

I checked eventvwr and I was getting

'The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3

Error occurred on GPUID: 100

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table'

Which happened EVERY single time the game crashed to desktop for me. I went through a few things, some people said it was related to faulty RAM, so changed the XMP status of the RAM to slightly lower, that didn't fix it. I used the DDU uninstaller for my NVIDIA drivers and did a fresh install, that didn't work either.

It resulted in a complete wipe/reinstall of my OS and so far... ALL GOOD! Had a few hours last night and no crashes to report so am thinking there must have been some driver/os related issue causing the crash for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom