Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

@SentineL-X I had the same issue with Warzone 1, changing the RAM profile to EXPO 2 and reducing the RAM speed to 5800MHz helped. Might try increasing it again for MW2 and see if I get any issues.

Is it me or can you not hear footsteps in WZ or DMZ? They are so obvious in the base game but I never hear them in the other modes.
I can hear footsteps probably more in WZ2 than WZ1.
'Headphone' is set in audio options, in WZ1 I had 'home theatre' set.

Just had another solos win. The Icarus 556 high velocity was tearing people to bits. Final circle I killed the last 3 without reloading (good job really as it takes 6-8 seconds to reload!)

I was messing around in the firing range yesterday, seeing how many I could take down without a reload just crouched on the middle bay. I managed 13 with the default 75 round Icarus

Last edited:
I can hear footsteps probably more in WZ2 than WZ1.
'Headphone' is set in audio options, in WZ1 I had 'home theatre' set.

Just had another solos win. The Icarus 556 high velocity was tearing people to bits. Final circle I killed the last 3 without reloading (good job really as it takes 6-8 seconds to reload!)

I was messing around in the firing range yesterday, seeing how many I could take down without a reload just crouched on the middle bay. I managed 13 with the default 75 round Icarus
I was reading somewhere that home theatre is the best preset for headphones for this game as well - havent tried it yet but will later.

I was reading somewhere that home theatre is the best preset for headphones for this game as well - havent tried it yet but will later.
I seem to prefer the headphone setting, but maybe thats because ive been using it for the past few days and in MW2 multiplayer. Either way, more solo wins than I ever managed in Warzone 1

I found if i looked directly at a helicopter that i could hear it but slightly to the left or right i couldn't. I had this on pubg when using the manufacturer drivers (i uninstalled to fix) but i can't see see how to stop it in this game.

Some fixes in there relating to sound which might fix some of your issues guys.
  • Fixed an issue with audio occlusion and directional audio.
  • Audio occlusion/directional audio has returned to normal levels after an issue with Season 01 launch.
For me, I'm using the SBX profile in the Soundblaster Command area which has a preset for COD. I've had no issues hearing footsteps since reinstalling Windows.

Just remembered, i have been shot so many times from behind and don't hear any footsteps or the gun that's shooting me. Hopefully that fix will work.

EDIT
Have had a grenade go off literally just behind me and i only knew because the screen shook, shortly after someone ran right up to me and melee'd me without me knowing they were there.

Last edited:
Another cheater today, dropped a nuke in a game of hardpoint. Killcam was pretty funny, literally aiming at people through walls and had a few kills pre-firing through objects lmao.

The rage togglers are back in force it seems.

Shot whilst lagged out? You cant get shot jumping out the plane any more
I only experience that extreme fps dip and lag on the initial jump, then its completely gone
Yea, my guess is server lag and possibly someone firing just before it happened but all I saw was being crouched then dead.

Back
Top Bottom