Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I've just watched a video highlight where the player uses Prox chat to shut off enemies Xbox with the old "Xbox turn off" voice command. I need to try that!
:D Brilliant. Must try this the next time I hear someone using speakers instead of headset. I've heard a few people who were definately using speakers.
Is there a similar command for Playstation?

:D Brilliant. Must try this the next time I hear someone using speakers instead of headset. I've heard a few people who were definately using speakers.
I've had a quic search but believe it needs to be enabled by the user. "Hey playstation" kicks it off, "Go home" will take you back to the main GUI.

A lot of people on PlayStation use the built in microphone on the new PS5 controller which sounds awful but definitely means you could try it.

You have to switch it on though on PlayStation vs. Xbox where it's enabled by default so most on PS won't have it enabled!

Anyone fancy squadding up to get the 7 weapon cases in DMZ?
Yes please! I do, they are very hard solo. Yesterday, even after taking down the juggernaut and mostly holding the AI, a team of operators appears at the worst moment, on the floor, no plates, using a stim and it was game over.

I'm away for the next week but when I'm back next Thursday I'll be playing a lot of DMZ for the next few weeks or months. Finally starting to get the hang of it, solo at least.

Did they specify what the bans are for exactly? Seems to be a few getting them and claiming innocence?

Nope. You never get notified you're "under review" (aka shadow banned) or why or when/if you'll get unbanned or perma banned.

It's the lack of human element and communication which is just unfair. I don't know what I did to cause it.

Yes please! I do, they are very hard solo. Yesterday, even after taking down the juggernaut and mostly holding the AI, a team of operators appears at the worst moment, on the floor, no plates, using a stim and it was game over.

I'm away for the next week but when I'm back next Thursday I'll be playing a lot of DMZ for the next few weeks or months. Finally starting to get the hang of it, solo at least.

Add me mate, ferrit55 is my Activision ID.

Add me mate, ferrit55 is my Activision ID.
Will do, I'll be back next week and on pretty much every day after that. Having some sort of squad would be a big help for some of the contacts.

Trying to shoot down three large helicopters at the airport with a specific LMG. I got one (eventually by switching to incendiary ammo) but every other time I go to the airport there are always teams of operators there and even if I drop one or two of them, it's unlikely you will get all three when they always seem to have purple plates.

What is the story with joining other teams when you are downed or dead?

We had a squad of two, one got downed in the always busy airport. I rushed in and downed one camper, hit the second who ran and was chasing him when a third dropped in the roof and killed me, it was a nice move.

They asked us to join them so my downed squadmate did and they resd him. They asked me to join but I was unable to accept, no matter how many times I pressed alt or ping, there was no way to accept while I was dead.

But then weirdly, my squadmate was able to res me, so I stood back up but could not move or do anything and still was stuck on the red squad eliminated screen and I only had the option to 'leave' and I was dead but also resd and alive but paralysed.

Is that a bug? Can you join a team when dead or only when downed?

What is the story with joining other teams when you are downed or dead?

We had a squad of two, one got downed in the always busy airport. I rushed in and downed one camper, hit the second who ran and was chasing him when a third dropped in the roof and killed me, it was a nice move.

They asked us to join them so my downed squadmate did and they resd him. They asked me to join but I was unable to accept, no matter how many times I pressed alt or ping, there was no way to accept while I was dead.

But then weirdly, my squadmate was able to res me, so I stood back up but could not move or do anything and still was stuck on the red squad eliminated screen and I only had the option to 'leave' and I was dead but also resd and alive but paralysed.

Is that a bug? Can you join a team when dead or only when downed?
Something strange going on with this too.

I way playing in a duos the other day and was downed, the guy who downed me ran towards me and was expecting him to finish me off but looked like he ran out of ammo in the clip. Then he started resing me so was expecting that res finishing move thing but instead was fully ressed so killed him before he had chance to reload. I didnt even know you could res other players but clearly you can and there must be some bugs with it in certain situations. Thinking similar to recon drone bug where you cannot move when its stuck above you.

I felt sorry for the guy I killed but its not like we could join teams or anything. It must have been a bug and he ressed me (to interrogate for info?) before killing me, but then couldnt.

Unhinged trios you can of course join squads when sending out the request to nearby players and they need to accept/deny

Last edited:
Nope. They just say they're checking for a potential violation. It could be anything, being racist on voice, cheating, or in my case, just playing completely innocently.

Here here.

All I remember is the day I got shadow banned is the first time I got a ten kill streak and the support chopper...who then proceeded to rain terror. By far my best round, so not sure if reported by annoyed rivals or the automated system has decided I can't possibly be that good!

Here here.

All I remember is the day I got shadow banned is the first time I got a ten kill streak and the support chopper...who then proceeded to rain terror. By far my best round, so not sure if reported by annoyed rivals or the automated system has decided I can't possibly be that good!
There's clearly something wrong with the system as I was so much better in WZ1 and never got any form of ban there.

Back
Top Bottom