Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Guys with riot shields really get on t1ts. Guys on the other team I can handle but when I can't shoot the other team because the guys on my team jump in front of me!!! My god!!

Last edited:
Guys with riot shields really get on t1ts. Guys on the team I can handle but when I can't shoot the other team because these guys on my jump in front of me!!! My god!!
This annoys the hell out of me too! Especially if you're working on a gun that needs a couple of hits to kill. "Get your fat shielded *** out of the way of my shots!!" Makes me wish I was in Tier 1 and I could teamkill them :o haha

Bodies shouldn't disappear in DMZ when dead people quit the game. Makes it way too obvious to know if anybody is coming back for them or not.

I'm bored of the mission, just pointless grinding stuff lol
Some of them are silly, Operation Toothpaste, where you had to find 25 toothpastes was bad but at least it was easy to find. I did not see one blow torch for a week, with the mission active and searching in the right places. 26 of them! 26! It's just stupid.

Some of them are silly, Operation Toothpaste, where you had to find 25 toothpastes was bad but at least it was easy to find. I did not see one blow torch for a week, with the mission active and searching in the right places. 26 of them! 26! It's just stupid.
I swear when you have mission on it restricts those items!

I believe there is a wipe coming with season 2. Wonder if that gets rid of the second insured slot too for those that have it unlocked?
If it does, I'm uninstalling lol.
We talked about this at work the other day. Guaranteed they will! Takes 4hrs it something to refresh anyway, almost pointless.
Need to drop do many items to reduce it.
I lost both of my slots in 20mins last night lol.

Keys and contraband are pointless, and wiping them is also pointless. Unless they are bringing in changes to to the key/contraband system, then a wipe doesn't really make much sense.

Keys and contraband are pointless, and wiping them is also pointless. Unless they are bringing in changes to to the key/contraband system, then a wipe doesn't really make much sense.
It would be good to have a fleshed out modding system for the Contrband weapons. It's not as if they haven't got it in place already, it's part of the main game.

Then you could use the cash you've extracted with doe something useful rather than it just disappearing.

And some interesting missions would be good, like the Chemist but less robotic/stagnant.

Difficulty will really be not just turning into Tarkov.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom