Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

The game crashes at the most inappropriate time, not had a crash for almost a week and then down to the last 5 and on route to get a nuke and my game just closes and throws me back to desktop, load of ****.

Anyone just randomly lost CP? I'm sure I had around 1200odd, from the battle pass, now I only have 100.

Don't know if I bought anything, or where to see what it is if I did!?

So that's why they still have not fixed the regular game-breaking crashes in DMZ - they want you to also pay for season 2 where it supposedly will be fixed.

But now I cannot trust them to fix even the most game breaking bugs after the crashfest that is DMZ season 1. It looks like they still have no clue why their game still keeps crashing even so long after launch.

Anyone just randomly lost CP? I'm sure I had around 1200odd, from the battle pass, now I only have 100.

Don't know if I bought anything, or where to see what it is if I did!?
Did you move from the Battle.net version to the Steam version? Credits don't transfer for some reason, but will be there if you log back into the Battle.net version.

Last edited:
@dan958 ahhh damn it. I thought this earlier. I did that because I was getting lots of crashes and read it runs better from steam.
Without rocking the boat, I've had no crashes so far!

Soooo annoying they don't transfer, no reason why they shouldn't!

I think it's clear that they don't want the DMZ mode as it's taking players away from warzone. Warzone makes the money.

Exactly the same reason for getting rid of back packs. They want warzone 1 back because it was so popular and made so much money whereas warzone 2 doesn't

I think it's clear that they don't want the DMZ mode as it's taking players away from warzone. Warzone makes the money.

Exactly the same reason for getting rid of back packs. They want warzone 1 back because it was so popular and made so much money whereas warzone 2 doesn't
TBH they launch warzone 1 at the perfect time for them, everyone was stuck inside and the game as easy enough for anyone to get into.
I dont think backpacks have that much impact in the popularity, easy loadouts or much more impactful, if think the lack of a worldwide plague is more important.

The way i got rid of my crashes was a complete DDU driver wipe and installing the latest drivers, I then also turned off DLSS 3.0. I still get over 120 fps and thats my frame rate limit on the screen anyway.
The crashes were all GPU driver related, not sure if the DLSS3.0 was the issue, i will try it re-enabled at some point.
Did you move from the Battle.net version to the Steam version? Credits don't transfer for some reason, but will be there if you log back into the Battle.net version.
Same with console to PC, COD points are tied to the platform you claim them on, im going to have to try and consolidate mine across, Xbox live and Battlenet.

TBH they launch warzone 1 at the perfect time for them, everyone was stuck inside and the game as easy enough for anyone to get into.
I dont think backpacks have that much impact in the popularity, easy loadouts or much more impactful, if think the lack of a worldwide plague is more important.

The way i got rid of my crashes was a complete DDU driver wipe and installing the latest drivers, I then also turned off DLSS 3.0. I still get over 120 fps and thats my frame rate limit on the screen anyway.
The crashes were all GPU driver related, not sure if the DLSS3.0 was the issue, i will try it re-enabled at some point.

Same with console to PC, COD points are tied to the platform you claim them on, im going to have to try and consolidate mine across, Xbox live and Battlenet.

Buy battlepass then switch. i have MW2 on battlenet so i'm stuck as i imagine are quite a few people

Are there any possibly UK based clans that i can join, im not hugely amazing, have my moments, so just looking for a clan to have fun playing warzone most nights?

Back
Top Bottom