Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Still shadow banned, fml. Imagine not being able to play because salty players report you :(
That is silly. I've been reported for not committing hari-kari running half way across the map to try and revive someone who has ignored me all game, 'cos nutjobs just feel like screaming abuse at the world and as someone did not like my name.

Outside of the lack of anything substantial coming with season 2, ranked play looks like it'll be fun. Good rewards, good incentives to play!
Hadn't heard of that, that sounds good actually. You should end up not having to play with some of the players that are ruining games.

Like previous Ranked Play iterations, penalties and suspensions can be given to those who quit, disconnect, sit idle, or commit friendly fire too often. Players who show repeated bad behavior will be handed more severe punishments. The system used to evaluate repeated bad behavior has been overhauled in Modern Warfare II to punish bad actors and avoid harsh punishments for players who consistently play the game the right way, or who change their ways after being penalized or suspended more consistently.

Hmm, thoughts, MoNkeE? :)

And what are the more severe punishments? A 'paddling' and put them on the naughty list where they can only play with similar nutjobs.

Is it today or tomorrow for season 2?
Tomorrow, Activision has cleverly avoided Valentines Day knowing that the majority of COD players will be busy this evening.

Hadn't heard of that, that sounds good actually. You should end up not having to play with some of the players that are ruining games.
It should also help with SBMM as well! You'll be much more likely to play against people in your actual skill bracket vs. whatever SBMM does currently.

Will Ranked Play still be team based? Whenever I played Ranked on Vanguard I always seemed to get put into rubbish teams who'd get slaughtered. So I was constantly being demoted no matter how hard I tried, which made me give up on Ranked modes.

I think people had good results with tightening timings with it. There is an 8-pack thread in the RAM section of the forum. Maybe best to ask there. Good price for it just now though.

I'm using that kit with flat 14 timings at 3600mhz and it really helped with the 1% lows. I've also got secondary and tertiary timings dialled in though.

9ZyVpax.png

Last edited:
Had a few games recently and a guy was shooting me and my team mate through walls. Just as I got to the area I could hear someone on mic saying I'm recording you and I'm going to report you. Then next note I'm splattered as well :(

It's nothing new tho. Stuff like this has happened for years, it's not going to stop any time soon either.

Whenever it gets really bad we just end up playing on PS5 with crossplay off. It supports mouse and keyboard, it has a 120hz refresh mode and an FOV slider now so we just tolerate it on console for a few days until they do another banwave.

Had a few games recently and a guy was shooting me and my team mate through walls. Just as I got to the area I could hear someone on mic saying I'm recording you and I'm going to report you. Then next note I'm splattered as well :(

It's nothing new tho. Stuff like this has happened for years, it's not going to stop any time soon either.
There have always been cheats, yes. However, we now have entire communities who foster it due to streaming and pretending to their audience that they're godlike players.

The cheats are also advertised all over the likes of TikTok and there are god knows how many discord servers with thousands of members in each actively supporting it.

Ricochet anti-cheat simply isn't good enough. One of the most popular cheat engines managed to avoid ban wave after ban wave in the previous Warzone, as they implemented a soft/weak aim bot and if people only used stuff like the 2d radar, the chances of getting banned were incredibly slim.

Last edited:
There have always been cheats, yes. However, we now have entire communities who foster it due to streaming and pretending to their audience that they're godlike players.

The cheats are also advertised all over the likes of TikTok and there are god knows how many discord servers with thousands of members in each actively supporting it.

Ricocheat anti-cheat simply isn't good enough. One of the most popular cheat engines managed to avoid ban wave after ban wave in the previous Warzone, as they implemented a soft/weak aim bot and if people only used stuff like the 2d radar, the chances of getting banned were incredibly slim.

Luckily I've not paid a penny to the game. (my son has) it's very sad for the people who have paid. Need a bigger ban hammer

Back
Top Bottom