Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Yup nothing really catching my interest at the moment, enjoyed the manic resurgence mode for a bit but the map is weak compared to the old Rebirth Island map, just large areas of generic buildings, I can picture every inch of the old map but the new one is dull and probably a little too large. DMZ was really cool during Season 1 as it felt new, now it's just a grindfest on the same uninteresting map.
Yes DMZ was exciting in Season 1 but now that it is sometimes impossible solo and other times just really irritating having to shoot so so ridiculously many AI that you eventually get bored of shooting them and just run away, it's not the same. I don't even really have an interest in doing the missions anymore as I already did them previously iNS eason 1 but now they are impossible solo sometimes. Sad to see Season 2 is actually a step backwards on Season 1.

Ranked was fun for a few games until you get teams that are massively stacked against you and one of your players leaves, then it's just a waste of time. If I'm at level 3 and there are level 10 or 14 and 12 or whatever, why a e they all on the same team v the level 3s and 4s? It's just silly and so easy to fix. Why is it like that?

Soldato
Battle Royale, anyone know what this great bug is?

I've disabled screen space reflections in quality settings and still get it. Running 526.87

Nvidia

The recommended driver version for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is 526.86.

Makes it completely unplayable on certain areas of the map. It's random too, this was just at observatory, first time i've seen it there. I ran it to go to the buy station and couldnt find it, then got wiped out as couldnt see the team camping in there.

o6yi9m2.jpg

Documented on youtube, reddit e.g.

Last edited:

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
Ranked was fun for a few games until you get teams that are massively stacked against you and one of your players leaves, then it's just a waste of time. If I'm at level 3 and there are level 10 or 14 and 12 or whatever, why a e they all on the same team v the level 3s and 4s? It's just silly and so easy to fix. Why is it like that?

There really should be an option that if a player leaves a game that a vote can be made to null the match, and maybe give a greater penalty to the person who left. Having said that my game crashed loading into a match the other night (on PS5) and I got a 3 minute suspension and -30 points :(

I'm also at level 3 and from what I've seen so far, some people who are level 10+ aren't any better at playing the game. I've had multiple matches, for example on Hardpoint, where after loosing a match my objective time has been over double the 10+ ranked players on my team. I realise it's tactical to not have everyone on the objective at once, but 3 mins vs 1 min. I start wondering why I bother.

Associate
Battle Royale, anyone know what this great bug is?

I've disabled screen space reflections in quality settings and still get it. Running 526.87

Nvidia

The recommended driver version for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is 526.86.

Makes it completely unplayable on certain areas of the map. It's random too, this was just at observatory, first time i've seen it there. I ran it to go to the buy station and couldnt find it, then got wiped out as couldnt see the team camping in there.

o6yi9m2.jpg

Documented on youtube, reddit e.g.

I had it in season 1 for the last few days. When I updated to s2 it resolved itself.

Last week my FPS went from 100+ to 35 FPS though for no reason. Now 7 days later it's gone from 35 to 120fps for no reason.

Crazy.

Associate
I'm also at level 3 and from what I've seen so far, some people who are level 10+ aren't any better at playing the game. I've had multiple matches, for example on Hardpoint, where after loosing a match my objective time has been over double the 10+ ranked players on my team. I realise it's tactical to not have everyone on the objective at once, but 3 mins vs 1 min. I start wondering why I bother.
Yeah, level doesn't equate to ability in ranked. If you see someone who's level 8-10 or higher and still in gold then it's likely that they just play a lot - but aren't actually very good.

I got to gold by level 6, won all of my games asides from 1 and reached diamond by level 11. I'm playing against diamond/plat's that are all level 25-30+ and they really aren't that good, they've just played a ton.

Soldato
Could someone explain the whole Battlepass, tokens and unlocks.

I want to unlock the ISO and KV Broadside.
I have 34 tokens and 2400 COD points.
I'm sure I purchased the Battlepass already

Map completion is at 0%
KV Broadside says 'unlock all 4 rewards to access the HVT'
Each of the 4 rewards says 'complete an adjacent sector to be able to unlock' - How do I do that?

Do I need to buy more token / COD points or complete challenges? I play Battle Royale only with mates.

Associate

Map completion is at 0%
Each of the 4 rewards says 'complete an adjacent sector to be able to unlock' - How do I do that?

Do I need to buy more token / COD points or complete challenges? I play Battle Royale only with mates.
The way the battlepass works is that you have a map broken down in sectors where you have to claim all 5 rewards using the tokens before you can move onto the next one. Sectors available to claim rewards in will show green with unavailable ones greyed out. Sectors you've claimed all 5 rewards in will be red. You earn more tokens as you play the game and earn XP.
You have to start at Sector B1 and unlock sector by sector and work your way over towards the Tile including the weapon/unlock you want (KV Broadside sector B4, ISO Hemlock sector B11).

So to get the KV broadside in B4 you would need to unlock everything in B1, B2 & B4 (15 Tokens). And then to get the ISO Hemlock B3, B7 & B11 (15 Tokens).
MWII-S02-BP-001.jpg

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-battle-pass#:~:text=Instead of a linear stream,Pass includes 20 free items.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone noticed you can only earn back 1200cps this season which you can't do without completing the pass (you get the last 3 for 100%) so you can't not complete it and still get enough for next seaon

Soldato

Map completion is at 0%

5 tokens unlocks each section on the map, pick the quickest route to the section you want to unlock.

Soldato
What happens after season 2 ends and you don't manage to unlock the weapons by then? Gone forever?
I've only managed 4 tokens so far this season so can't see me getting both weapons by the end of it.

Soldato
What happens after season 2 ends and you don't manage to unlock the weapons by then? Gone forever?
I've only managed 4 tokens so far this season so can't see me getting both weapons by the end of it.
You could buy the battlepass for £16.79 and you get 20 tokens which will give 4 sections to unlock, it’s up to you to work out if it’s valuable enough to spend money on.

Soldato
Thanks both, as I have 34 tokens then I can unlock both without doing any challenges of any sort? Will try now
Edit - Done, its 5 tokens per sector so have 4 tokens left now after unlocking the ISO and that auto shotgun. 30 tokens 'spent' well. I didnt buy any had no idea what they're used for or how I got them

Last edited:
Soldato
Not been playing much recently but had a few games after watching the Arsenal game (beers and vodka consumed, never been this good sober). Think I found the perfect storm of poor opposition players, had an overwatch helo within 60 seconds (probably less than that actually), 5 kills and confirms right from the start. Won't be happening again! Turning in for the night after that.

Cod-Ownage.png

Last edited:
Soldato
They will likely get a challenge assigned to them to unlock next season. For example if you check the BAS-P and Victus (assuming you dont have already) which were in the BP last season you can see you can unlock those by completing a challenge. Either extracting them in a DMZ game or a standard challenge like in the old WZ- 10 sniper headshots for Victus or 25 SMG kills for the BAS-P

Back
Top Bottom