Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Also 5800X3D and 3080 here, I've noticed a dip in FPS every season by maybe ~20fps, Not as large as some complaints I'm reading.
I have settings set at 'competitive' from a youtube video that benchmarks settings.

I'm still hovering around 140-160fps in Vondel and Ashika however I've not deep dived and checked with RTSS which I shall do today.

Soldato
Guys. I've just decided to dip back into the game and I am getting terrible frame timings. My FPS counter in the benchmark is up near 200 but the gameplay showing on the screen looks more like 20!

I've done a bit of digging and my gpu is running between 30 and 60% utilisation na dmy CPU is between 2 and 8%!? I was getting better performance from my 1080ti :confused:

My specs are 9900k oced to 4.7 and the GPU is a 3090. Ram 32gig.

On the latest Nvidia drivers.

Any ideas peeps?

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys. I've just decided to dip back into the game and I am getting terrible frame timings. My FPS counter in the benchmark is up near 200 but the gameplay showing on the screen looks more like 20!

I've done a bit of digging and my gpu is running between 30 and 60% utilisation na dmy CPU is between 2 and 8%!? I was getting better performance from my 1080ti :confused:

My specs are 9900k oced to 4.7 and the GPU is a 3090. Ram 32gig.

On the latest Nvidia drivers.

Any ideas peeps?
Look at the last page or so of posts... The last update has screwed up the game for some/many people. It seems the GPU and/or CPU is now under used and people are getting much lower/worse fps.

My old 1070 used to give me a reliable 60-75fps. As of the update a day or so ago I'm now getting a stuttery ~30fps.

Seems a fix is required for the game now.

Here you can see my CPU and GPU are only half used, and I'm only getting 30fps or so:-
Wwjn1YP.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Look at the last page or so of posts... The last update has screwed up the game for some/many people. It seems the GPU and/or CPU is now under used and people are getting much lower/worse fps.

My old 1070 used to give me a reliable 60-75fps. As of the update a day or so ago I'm now getting a stuttery ~30fps.

Seems a fix is required for the game now.

Here you can see my CPU and GPU are only half used, and I'm only getting 30fps or so:-
TVWIPnO.png
Funny really. I left the game a year ago because of poor utilisation and hackers. Ive come back and it's in a worse state than I left in :cry:

Soldato
I assume for RTSS I still need MSI afterburner to display the stats ingame?
Edit: Working, What stats do I utilise to show the same as @Jay-G25? The framtime graph doesn't appear to diisplay though

Last edited:
Soldato
What is all this superhero crap in a shooter? Not only is the performance terrible now but you get one shot by stupid laser eyes. Game is absolutely crap now
I couldn't believe it when I saw it. If it's as bad as it looks it's a real negative move for the game. What's next a Hulk 1 minute power up?

Associate
Low latency settings have been moved to the Keyboard / Mouse settings for some reason.

Like many others, getting stuttering - mostly in the newer maps - and FPS has dropped from a capped 138 to 100-110 on these.

Also, I found this setting [can't remember where now] which may help :

"
First, run a benchmark in the game, go to Play menu, Multiplayer, scroll right past Private Game to Benchmark.
It will take a about 1 minute to run and give you a result showing FPS etc. make a note or screenshot these.

Navigate to you CoD MIIW players folder - mine is

D:\Documents\Call of Duty\players

Use a text editor and open the file " options.3.cod22.cst " - make a backup/copy first if you're unsure and/or make a note of the existing entry below.

Scroll down/search for the entry:-

// Thread count for handling the job queue
RendererWorkerCount:0.0 = "4" // -1 to 16

This sets the number of CPU cores the game will use.
Mine was set to 2 - I've since got a new PC with i5-13000K so I've set it to 8 - I understand the recommendation is 1/2 the number of cores available.

Last edited:
Associate
I can understand the skins, if someone wants to pay for a skin so be it

But to add superpowers into the game which in resergence at least are able to be picked up in almost every bloody room the game just becomes a complete **** fest.

I will be uninstalling this pos now, not worth the space it's taking up in my storage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom