Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
Try reverting to 535.98

This is a comparison after one game of solos on each driver. Maybe 536.40 is causing all (or some) of the latency issues and frametime problems.
Game ran a lot better for me on 535.98

Guest, 536.67 was released today which has the Latency fix!

Although don't expect it to fix Warzone 2 :)

Associate
What i have noticed on mine is if i play on the OLED at 4K 120HZ/FPS with V-sync on the game will feel perfect with consistent frame time and no FPS drop but as soon as i switch to the monitor with 1440p 240HZ/FPS V-sync off it becomes a mess with it not even being able to surpass 130FPS in some bits even though the GPU is sitting under utilised at 50%, CPU usage is on the higher side like its processing all the frames although actual FPS is still low .... No its still not fixed properly :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Very, yes its safe. I must have done it over 100 times in the past 25 years!
How do you install older drivers? - I've followed a couple of videos going into Device Manager and don't see the same list of older driver versions.

Note: I've just installed today's 536.67 driver. Hard to tell if it's made much difference?

Personally I think CoD it at fault and still needs to do more improvements to return performance back to what it was a week ago.

Last edited:
Soldato
How do you install older drivers? - I've followed a couple of videos going into Device Manager and don't see the same list of older driver versions.

Note: I've just installed today's 536.67 driver. Hard to tell if it's made much difference?

Personally I think CoD it at fault and still needs to do more improvements to return performance back to what it was a week ago.
Download the driver you want to install. Run DDU in safe mode to remove all traces of drivers for NVidia card then reboot and install drivers.

Associate

Older drivers are here : https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-uk

For what its worth the game is at fault not the drivers :)

Soldato
Download the driver you want to install. Run DDU in safe mode to remove all traces of drivers for NVidia card then reboot and install drivers.
Older drivers are here : https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-uk

For what its worth the game is at fault not the drivers :)

Ta. I don't like the notion of running DDU, especially as it'll cause me extra faff as I have a 7" secondary monitory which is quite a pain to define a display plan for in the Nvidia sofware. So the notion of completely removing all drivers and defining stuff again - most likely for no gain - doesn't sit well with me.

I think it's the game too. Even after the latest 536.67 drivers CoD still feels more clunky than it did a week ago (although the fix over the weekend did help).

Last edited:
Associate
Ta. I don't like the notion of running DDU, especially as it'll cause me extra faff as I have a 7" secondary monitory which is quite a pain to define a display plan for in the Nvidia sofware. So the notion of completely removing all drivers and defining stuff again - most likely for no gain - doesn't sit well with me.

I think it's the game too. Even after the latest 536.67 drivers CoD still feels more clunky than it did a week ago (although the fix over the weekend did help).
Is there no way to import / export configs?

Associate
Try reverting to 535.98

This is a comparison after one game of solos on each driver. Maybe 536.40 is causing all (or some) of the latency issues and frametime problems.
Game ran a lot better for me on 535.98

IlLClFs.jpg

rL2OENW.jpg
0.2ms difference in interrupts. That is insignficant.

Soldato
The new mechanics meaning when killed by another team you cant be revived? That could be it for me. Seems a mindless change.

The other thing I've noticed since the update is that the timer on the (DMZ) missions seems to be broken. Now it always just reads "0s" in red.

HxNPSuF.png

Anyone else getting this odd DMZ mission behaviour since the update last week? No countdown timer anymore, with "0s" in red just being displayed. And it seems over the last few days they're just ticked with nothing to do - Maybe not refreshing each day?

7PmXQYd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom