Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Isn't Caldera/ WZ1 being shutdown entirely from next month?
Ive no idea , not heard anything myself but then wouldn't be surprised as doesn't seem to be getting any support/updates anymore and as they have removed the battlepass system from it are probably no longer milking the cash cow for more money. Gives them a month to sort out the mess that is MW2 then i suppose :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yeah all old mechanics are still in place although you no longer seem to get the players who jump around like a kangaroo when you try to shoot them , i assume most have moved to MW2 and are currently enjoying the superpowers :cry: it plays perfect and is a lot easier on the GPU / CPU than MW2 so FPS is also a lot higher and of course Frame Time smooth as silk :D I would dearly love Verdansk back i miss that map sooooo much , so many fond memories and epic wins ... you can still actually play on verdansk just not in warzone but rather coop as had been moved to that but for nostalgic reasons its nice to run around it still. Again miss rebirth island as well , pretty sure i was up to 150 wins on that map before it all got pulled :( One strange thing i found was the items in Caldera seem to just be floating in mid air and couldn't remember if this was normal or not , maybe i've been spoilt by the new one which spits everything on the floor :confused:
Verdansk in the modern engine with no superpowers?!

Apparently Verdansk is coming back (is is back already?) as a game for mobiles?

Soldato
Correct, warzone mobile. Bet there will be loads of folk emulating it on PC for the upper hand.
lol, thats a great idea :)

CPU seems to be the issue or rather an update that has screwed cpu thread usage which affects frame time.

On my 5800X3D, threads 12, 13, 14, 15 look to be working normally. All the rest seem to be hovering around the 30-40% mark.

89c / 90c, 39% usage when looking at a door or wall in graveyard tunnel!

XEu0sMrh.jpg

YS084I8h.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh the new revive mechanics are bad!

So I've just lost 1hr of my time. Gone into the game twice simply to kit up (armour vests and back pack). Both times killed by a team who clearly don't want anything I have, but can't revive me. Plea for help which of course go ignored by everyone else.

One hour wasted... Not fun...

Soldato
Yeh the new revive mechanics are bad!

So I've just lost 1hr of my time. Gone into the game twice simply to kit up (armour vests and back pack). Both times killed by a team who clearly don't want anything I have, but can't revive me. Plea for help which of course go ignored by everyone else.

One hour wasted... Not fun...
And that's a third DMZ game in a row now, so basically 90 minutes wasted achieving nothing. Get killed by a random team for the lolz, with no hope of revive... Time effort all wasted just while trying to do missions.

Not enjoyable.

Not rewarding.

Not fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a few (3 or 4) more games, all ran like turd. Frametime all over, fps is fine, high CPU temps but low CPU usage.
Felt rather headache inducing sometimes, like playing VR at 20fps no vsync enabled

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes and no... Do both...

The problem is super magnified with solo as there's no hope of a squad who takes you down reviving you now out of good teamplay.
And ANOTHER DMZ GAME... Went in solo to do a few missions. Sniped from ranged. Killed. No hope of revive.

I think I'm out of the game until this is made less toxic.

Last edited:
Soldato
ive been out for over a year and played 2 evenings worth. Ive uninstalled already as the game is still thick with hacks and bunny hopping kid gamers on crack!

Soldato
Try reverting to 535.98

This is a comparison after one game of solos on each driver. Maybe 536.40 is causing all (or some) of the latency issues and frametime problems.
Game ran a lot better for me on 535.98

IlLClFs.jpg

rL2OENW.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Tweeted earlier by IW -

We will be reverting a change made to Plea for Help so that Players may now accept Pleas for Help from enemy Players they have downed or killed in DMZ. This does not auto-assimilate the two squads, and the grace period is still active. Stay tuned to
@CODUpdates
this week for when you can expect to see this in-game.

Soldato
Try reverting to 535.98

This is a comparison after one game of solos on each driver. Maybe 536.40 is causing all (or some) of the latency issues and frametime problems.
Game ran a lot better for me on 535.98

IlLClFs.jpg

rL2OENW.jpg

How easy/safe is it to install a previous NVidia driver?

Back
Top Bottom