Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
I had a few games last night. And it's definitely a COD game; one game I'm killing people fine and the next I couldn't get a kill for toffee. Getting insta-killed all over the shop. Lack of mini map isn't an issue as there are UAVs going up every 15 seconds anyway :rolleyes: Of the 3 maps on offer 2 are decent but the map called Hackney Docks is awful.

Don
It's always the same with new COD games, everyone uses the default/easiest kill streaks which include UAV, hence why it wasn't such a big issue them removing the mini map. The radar above is just as good for seeking out enemies though.

Not really having issues with hit detection, but enemies are everywhere though so you cannot anticipate where they will come from. I started well and quickly went downhill. I hope they filter the game types so I can only choose TDM :p

Soldato
I believe the first 3 days are random matches as listed above. After this, They will allow you to pick what you want to play. I read it was for load testing servers for each game type which they may not have got if everyone just went straight to TDM.

Soldato
I'm not sure but there must be something up with this game and I can't pinpoint it.
Just had a game where I went 24kills with one death then had two games where I had 3-4 kills to about 20 deaths and back to 28 kills with two deaths.
Something isn't right.
Edit: it wod be very rare for me to have that high a kdr on any call of duty. That is what makes me think it's a bit funny.

Don
I'm not sure but there must be something up with this game and I can't pinpoint it.
Just had a game where I went 24kills with one death then had two games where I had 3-4 kills to about 20 deaths and back to 28 kills with two deaths.
Something isn't right.
Edit: it wod be very rare for me to have that high a kdr on any call of duty. That is what makes me think it's a bit funny.

Skill match making probably not in place so either you're playing duds or clans? I'm experiencing the same, some games are just infuriating for campers.

Soldato
Not having any of the usual COD issues at all, no bullet sponges in sight, everyone going down, 97 kills in a game of HQ. Absolutely loving this game it's insanely good, imo.

Soldato
Playing it solo now out with a party and not noticing any of the issues I mentioned. Feels much more balanced today.
Also I noticed quite a few players at level 12-15 last night. Not sure why as it's capped at 10.

Back
Top Bottom