Poll: Canadian Grand Prix 2017, Montréal - Race 7/20

Rate the 2017 Canadian Grand Prix out of Ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Driver of the day? Hamilton for me. Pole, led all the laps and had fastest lap.

Ocon was also right up there, but was shafted by team/teammate

Caporegime
Vettel should have got a penalty, it's ridiculous how a driver can make a mistake and not lose any time because they just floor it over the run off area.

Caporegime
Based on what? If Perez slowed to let Ocon by Ocon would be out of DRS from Ricciardo, wouldn't have gotten close and Perez would have had DRS on him and they'd just have passed ecah other a few times.

Earlier on Ocon was sure he could have had a go at Ricc. Looked faster than and was on fresher tyres than Perez.

Also Ocob was clearly faster at the end. I dont think Vettel would have got passed Ocon if Perez had let him through earlier.

Perez blew it really but fair play to him for wanting to race i suppose.

Man of Honour
ocon was indeed very good.

good race but only due to the chaos at the start, if it wasn't for that i fear it would have been pretty boring.

number 1 thing they need to sort out is aero and its not hard, they jut need to agree.

Caporegime
Earlier on Ocon was sure he could have had a go at Ricc. Looked faster than and was on fresher tyres than Perez.

Also Ocob was clearly faster at the end. I dont think Vettel would have got passed Ocon if Perez had let him through earlier.

Perez blew it really but fair play to him for wanting to race i suppose.

If Ocon looked faster than Perez, he would have gotten closer to Perez, saying you're faster doesn't mean much of anything. As Brundle said with his story, his team mate said he was faster than him every lap, every driver (should) believe that.

Max wouldn't have waited on the team, he would have shown he was faster by getting within half a second and trying the move. Ocon never got close enough to make a pass till after DRS was broken and when he still had it, which suggests he really wasn't faster.

Caporegime
A much neFerrari have this though.

Based on what? It seems to ebb and flow from race to race

If Ocon looked faster than Perez, he would have gotten closer to Perez, saying you're faster doesn't mean much of anything. As Brundle said with his story, his team mate said he was faster than him every lap, every driver (should) believe that.

Max wouldn't have waited on the team, he would have shown he was faster by getting within half a second and trying the move. Ocon never got close enough to make a pass till after DRS was broken and when he still had it, which suggests he really wasn't faster.

What you are saying makes no sense. Ocon was clearly faster than Perez and might well have been able to take Ricc.

No one will ever know but i think Vettel would have finished 5th if Perez had let Ocon through.

Call me crazy but seen as FI had the data i trust them over you :p

Back
Top Bottom