Caster Semenya could be forced to undertake hormone therapy for future Olympics

Sorry to be a lemon but can someone summarize/ correct me?

They have xy chromosomes but are a woman ?

The Russian boxing federation did a test, of which there is no evidence or results of and disqualified them?

This is all a witch hunt? They are intact a really manly woman.....

Ami missing anything else.

Can't u tell sex from a pee test? Hormones? Not good enough?
Why are all athletes tested for all the basics.?

Last edited:
I think there needs to be a set genetic criteria of which biological gender can enter each category. If someone doesn't tick all the boxes they can't compete in that section.

There could be additional categories for people who can't compete in the main ones.

I wanted to know what you meant by "obvious reasons" so we can discuss in good faith

So the question was answered, you wanted to discuss in good faith supposedly and yet... [crickets]

What was it you were looking to discuss exactly if you're being sincere there?

Define woman? :D

No seriously - it depends on what you mean by woman. Their gender identity is "woman" in the same way as "trans women are women".

Biologically they're male though; either their external genitalia had a few issues so a decision was made to raise them as girls at birth (sometimes surgery is involved) or it wasn't noticed at birth because it looked female externally and so they maybe become aware they were males later - at least by puberty!

The Russian boxing federation did a test, of which there is no evidence or results of and disqualified them?

No, labs in Turkey and India conducted tests, it's not a witch hunt and the labs are ones the CAS is happy with.

You could call them manly women depending on your definition of woman but they're biological males.

Last edited:
Define woman? :D

No seriously - it depends on what you mean by woman. Their gender identity is "woman" in the same way as "trans women are women".

Biologically they're male though; either their external genitalia had a few issues so a decision was made to raise them as girls at birth (sometimes surgery is involved) or it wasn't noticed at birth because it looked female externally and so they maybe become aware they were males later - at least by puberty!

No, labs in Turkey and India conducted tests, it's not a witch hunt and the labs are ones the CAS is happy with.

You could call them manly women depending on your definition of woman but they're biological males.
If I smashed would it be gay? I mean it'd be hard to say if the balls touched or not, if they are deep inside her gut.

Ami missing anything else.

Can't u tell sex from a pee test? Hormones? Not good enough?
Why are all athletes tested for all the basics.?

Last edited:
As always @ttaskmaster comes in to tell us we are all incorrect.
As usual, Sillimu makes **** up and kicks off with a childish response....
Where in that post have I said anyone is "incorrect" regarding this topic? The fact that you read such things into it, just as I said people would, only suggests a considerable insecurity in your own opinion.

Provides zero suggestions or solutions to improve situation, does not catch up on the thread and previous evidence contrary to his reply.
I wasn't asked for suggestions or solutions, nor was I asked to improve anything - The poster just wanted my own personal perspective.
If ^that's what you want from me, ask away...

Decides to just state it's a can of worms, agrees that information to clear up the situation should not be released because it hurts someone that can potentially cause harm to others.
Making **** up again, but OK...
Until there is a consensus, rather than just going back and forth with rulings, it IS a can of worms, and nothing in the thread thus far has suggested otherwise.

Private information should remain private. That's the whole point.
Keeping it private does not hurt anyone. Please do explain where you got that idea from!

All those paragraphs for nothing meaningful.
And yet you appear to be stalking me, despite having accused me of the same, while desperate to get your own words and boots in and again doing what you complained about by offering nothing in the way of solutions...

If you just want to derail the thread, that's fine, I'm always game for a fight.
But do consider taking it to PM next time.

And yet you appear to be stalking me, despite having accused me of the same, while desperate to get your own words and boots in and again doing what you complained about by offering nothing in the way of solutions...

If you just want to derail the thread, that's fine, I'm always game for a fight.
But do consider taking it to PM next time.
Incorrect again.
Am I not allowed to exist in any thread where you are active? Complex much...

Back
Top Bottom