Cat n Fiddle run on the gixxer.

Caporegime
1) Overtaking a car over a single white line, then onto a double white line approaching what is (from this side of the road) a blind bend.
83744717.jpg

2) Overtaking a car whilst over a double white line and to make matters worse the car is coming up onto the back of a bike, if he pulled out to overtake without seeing you he would have knocked you off.
19834840.jpg

3) This is quite an interesting one, you seem to lack some basic roadcraft skills, the biker infront had just overtaken the car which you're now beside yet you couldn't predict he would overtake the second car.
84447982.jpg

4) Double overtake AGAIN whilst going over a single white line, slight crest at this point, corner coming up.
26637412.jpg

5) On the wrong side of a double white line again, do they apply to everyone else except you?
76812877.jpg

I've only gone through the first 3 mins of a 9 min video and these are about half of what i could have posted, if ANYONE thinks this is a good or safe standard of riding then you need your head seeing to.

Soldato
We didn't need it confirming, we already knew from his past posts that he is a troll with a motorbike and ego too large/powerful for him.

Just a matter of time, what was the average age on top gear, 35? Gives you 5 years left going off that!

Simple enough for a conviction, simply tie in his silly stuck on carbon tat motorbike with cat and fiddle sticker, the videos and other information posted on various websites from the username given out by him and have him up in the dock?

Bikers have been convicted before from their leathers for speeding past cameras with no plate on.

Last edited:
Caporegime
He's probably posted enough detail to hang himself but i've got no interest in doing that, will learn soon enough when he's flat on his back, Tibia sticking out through his leathers and the air ambulance on the way.

Caporegime
Soldato
Thing is, there are other bikers on the forum saying its a bit close to call at some points and hes pushing it a bit.

Jeeze man, whats it going to take for you to slow down? Seeing your friend splattered all over the road infront of you when you hit a HGV?

Soldato
The "rider" left themself wide open when they wheelied passed the junction near the end of the video, where there was a car edging out of the junction

Soldato
Right, here is the video links...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7ohGa4dxM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45eq4L6gPGQ

And now a few words:

1) your fellow rider has awful body position and really needs some more lessons on how to adjust his body position, the point where you look past the inside mirror when leaning is not one he has got...

2) well done, you can ride fast, any monkey can twist a throttle, however, you can't seem to read the road for **** so that twist on your throttle is useless as you are just putting other people in danger

3) road reading is dreadful and will get you hurt one day

4) nice respect for other riders at the fiddle, you must be a ****.

5) take your riding to a track, it's knobs like you that give us proper bikers a bad name, good luck when you come off and hurt someone else, no sympathy for your future injuries.

ags

p.s. take it to the track

Associate
I've got my first ever trackday booked for Mallory on the 8th. Booked into Novice's.

Thread revival but did you enjoy your first track day? Did you notice anything different when back riding on the road?

For several days and weeks after a track day I find riding on the road exceptionally dull. I can't bring myself to ride hard on the road and just bimble around.

Eventually it wears off though.

Caporegime
Charged with dangerous driving you say ?

Given the video evidence we've already seen i'm not suprirsed. Here's hoping he learns his lesson. Finally, because we were all just stupid cagers when we told him to slow down werent we :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Least he's been bailed. Here's hoping he gets his stuff back so he can try to return to normality.

Hope he can learn his lesson without the court being too harsh on him. As his tone does appear to have changed somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom