Cat n Fiddle run on the gixxer.

Soldato
You ride/rode like a ****** and had an attitude to match online at least.

Lets hope it brings you down to earth a bit, but it seems very OTT the way in which it has happened.

Associate
lol we are getting blamed for grassing him up now.

i mean jeez how on earth would the police be able to find all his public videos any other way than us telling them.

It wasnt like he was posting them himself on forums was it.

Couldnt make it up

Well someone did grass him up, and he has their name.

I only saw his cat and fiddle video and he did ride like a bit of a lunatic but he faces prison and not getting his bike or any of his stuff back($$$$) and he never hurt anyone.

Associate
His riding was "spirited" alright but I cant see anything massively dangerous.

I would imagine a lot of the hateful comments come from non bikers who truly cannot understand the true agility and stop/start power of a sportsbike nevermind a obviously cared for 1000 gsxr...

I dont ride like that but it stills cracks me up how people stuck in cars are very quick to criticize even though most owners on here wont put their hands up for never having had a spirited car drive

Soldato

I would imagine a lot of the hateful comments come from non bikers who truly cannot understand the true agility and stop/start power of a sportsbike nevermind a obviously cared for 1000 gsxr...

I dont ride like that but it stills cracks me up how people stuck in cars are very quick to criticize even though most owners on here wont put their hands up for never having had a spirited car drive

someone here with a clue :D

Soldato

As above, probably gonna get hated for this but hey...

One of the maddest vids i've seen, and on one side of the road...170MPH+ anyone. Just think car drivers don't realise that a bike like this can do 0-100+-0 in the time it takes their car to do 0-60.
:)

Associate

One of the maddest vids i've seen, and on one side of the road...170MPH+ anyone. Just think car drivers don't realise that a bike like this can do 0-100+-0 in the time it takes their car to do 0-60.

Got the full DVD of this and it never fails to make anyone I show, gasp. They are local roads to me, and I recognise a good deal of them. I heard these loons were prosecuted. Thumbs up from me tbh. Reckless driving like this causes accidents, as shown multiple times when cars have to brake, skid and stop when facing an oncoming biker in the wrong lane. I can see why some drivers make it difficult to pass by hugging the middle of the road.

Last edited:
Soldato

I ride, I ride fast, but his riding was dangerous for him and the other road users.

There have been good examples posted of where he made decisions based on keeping up with his mate rather than what was safe or appropriate. He may be (over)confident of his own abilities, but he had no idea of other road users likely reaction to his riding.

I'm all for standing up for bikers when I see other road users unfairly criticising them, but in this case it is not unfair.

He seems to show genuine remorse for what he's done (or it could be getting caught) and I sincerely hope he puts his talents (and I do think he has talent) towards trackday fun where the chances of hurting random people is vastly reduced.

Caporegime
someone here with a clue :D

well given you're one of them its hardly suprising

BAcon said:
I used to post on ocuk a lot many years ago (like 6 years ago) when I had an interest in pc's etc but in the end decided they were a bunch of stuck up *$%@$&*.

I replied to that thread and called the majority of them morons with no opinion of thier own, I then called paradigm a total *&$$*£@ for his dispicible comment.

Suffice to say they banned me for a few days, never been on a forum as bad as ocuk tbh, personal opinions are not allowed unless you are *&@£ing the mods. *&*@ um is all I can say, like said, *&$$*"@

edit: would like to point out there are a few good lads on that forum, but the way its administrated is terrible

Yet strangely you're still here posting ....

p.s.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18111025

isnt exactly 6 years ago is it ?

Keen to distance yourself from us to your lunatic death wish bike mates ?

Permabanned

Ahhh, I was trying to find that months ago.

What was the original video/road called? Edit nvm its at the end :D

As for the OP, I wished I could have seen the video now. Unfortunately from the pics and the sounds of it, your exactly why I think riders are on the whole tossers.

I happen to think that the police reaction is almost comically over the top, however I hope you take the following months and proceedings as a time to reflect on your driving/riding attitude.

Last edited:
Soldato

lol! It was 6 years ago when i started posting here regulary, i stopped being a regular several years ago due to the petty rules.

That post you linked was a one off for a long while if you want to go and check my posts history again, pc wise on here it can be a useful place to get information, but that doesnt make me a regular again does it? The mention of you lot on bcf drew my attention.

You people need to open your eyes a little, though he was riding fairly quickly, it wasnt ridiculous and he never hurt anybody.

jon.bda, love that vid :cool:

Caporegime
ridiculous ?

No i quite agree

it was ridiculous however. Ridiculously stupid to be precise. And that applies to uploading video evidence of yourself doing it to youtube and about 10 different forums thinking that telling the police the speedo was in kph would be enough to get him off, and his riding.

Firestar has already nicely screenshotted him overtaking on blind bends, and one where he overtakes and nearly crashes into a car coming the other way. Its pointless arguing that his riding is safe, because he had quite a big off earlier this autumn, so thats our point proved. He needs to slow dow. Nobody is advocating he drives like miss daisy, and i dont subscribe to the view that we need to blindly follow all rules because rules are rules etc.. but overtaking like that coming to blind bends is suicide.

Last edited:
Soldato
your exactly why I think riders are on the whole tossers.

When I see boy racers hammering around everywhere (which can do a hell of a lot more damage than a bike to other road users) i think the same about car drivers, but thats hardly fair is it?

you need to climb down off your high horse, im sure you've broken a speed limit in your time

MrLOL said:
ridiculous ?

No i quite agree

it was ridiculous however. Ridiculously stupid to be precise. And that applies to uploading video evidence of yourself doing it to youtube and about 10 different forums thinking that telling the police the speedo was in kph would be enough to get him off, and his riding.

i agree uploading the videos without at least obscurring his speedo wasnt his best move, but he didnt hurt anyone, and I find the whole situation completely over the top

Last edited:
Caporegime
When I see boy racers hammering around everywhere (which can do a hell of a lot more damage than a bike to other road users) i think the same about car drivers, but thats hardly fair is it?

you need to climb down off your high horse, im sure you've broken a speed limit in your time

for the record i feel just the same about the idiot boy racers in their saxo's down mcdonalds on a saturday night. They are possibly even worse, as they usually have a car full of teenage mates who they maim and kill when they make a stupid mistake. At least with a biker its usually only the biker that pays for his mistake.

Permabanned

you need to climb down off your high horse, im sure you've broken a speed limit in your timep

On a high horse?

Get off it yourself

My comments were quite clearly level and in part of my own opinion.

Sorry you don't share them :rolleyes:

My experiences on the whole given the roads that surround me and my personal driving experience lead me to believe that the majority of riders I encounter on the non city roads are power ranger-esque tossers.

It's not about level of damage, its about frightening people and people having the fear of taking someone off a bike. But the rider acting a knob doesn't give a toss.

I also believe car drivers on the whole are morons and shouldn't have licences should you be interested. Might save you jumping the gun for no discernible reason.

Yes driven beyond the speed limit in the past, but that isn't the same as some of the above. I only speed when is appropriate, and that is very rarely. I wouldn't try to replicate in a car what the rider has done, especially with the lines/corners and crests.

It's proportional. I see idiots on the road in cars, but they are a smaller percentage of the total. To me, the number of ******* riders isn't as small in relation to the total bike users.

Completely subjective, but that's how i feel about the quality of peoples riding skills I've encountered.

i agree uploading the videos without at least obscurring his speedo wasnt his best move, but he didnt hurt anyone, and I find the whole situation completely over the top

I agree, I haven't seen the video but the photos don't look very clever in all honesty.

Associate
some words...

Didn't he hurt himself recently? Also, is an action only wrong after you hurt someone? In which case I'm going to start leaving landmines under my doormat after 9pm, as I certainly should not have any callers at such an hour! :)

Back
Top Bottom