Cat n Fiddle run on the gixxer.

Caporegime
The police are really clamping down on this sort of stuff, Cheshire police are really hot on internet videos and even more so when it involves the Buxton road, which is one they always keep and eye on due to the amount of bikers who die.

I hope what's happened doesn't cause you too many real life issues, all the best for the court case and i hope you get your things back.

Associate
Hope you get your things back soon and are able to get your life back on track.
I also hope you learn from this experience and set an example to others in the future.

Enjoy it, be safe, consider others.

Man of Honour
No, it hasn't, it's made it worse.

No I'd say it's saved your life, and maybe other road users..

Sure we all like to hoon about now and again, but there are limits... you posted the other day you'd binned the bike going round a corner too fast and spotting a line a queing traffic. what if there had been heavy traffic coming other way when you swerved round them, you'd be dead, someone else could be also.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol we are getting blamed for grassing him up now.

Don't start pointing the finger of blame until we've got evidence please. It isn't likely to be any of the coppers on this forum. It is more likely to be one of the twunts on the Overclockers forum who thought that riding a motorcycle quickly was tantamount to clubbing cute baby seals to death.

Can't you use your eyes and your brain to work that out? Its pretty much spelled out in this and the other thread...

i mean jeez how on earth would the police be able to find all his public videos any other way than us telling them.

It wasnt like he was posting them himself on forums was it.

Couldnt make it up

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewt...start=75&sid=71b8bf96de89d5e4f591f428cd58906d

Soldato
i thought the cat and fiddle run was great stuff if you kept to your side of the road as it would force you to push the bike more whilst keeping a) your speed down and b) limiting totaling yourself.

too many police/cameras though. i found other places i could go for it a bit more and not have eyes in the back of my head etc just concentrate on the ride. :)

Associate
I wish people like you had kept off the road tbh.

You're the exact reason we have the bloody SPECS in the first place.

Way to ruin it for the locals.

Not to worry. Sure you will get caught soon enough or worse.

Your riding is one of the reasons we have 'Specs' in the peak district now.

Big thanks for that!

Regardless to what the OP has done you guys do know that SPECS systems take video of the FRONT of the vehicle therefore making motorcycles immune so I can't see that you can blame bikers for them?

Caporegime
Associate
Regardless to what the OP has done you guys do know that SPECS systems take video of the FRONT of the vehicle therefore making motorcycles immune so I can't see that you can blame bikers for them?
Forward facing SPECS faces forward.

Cat and Fiddle has rear facing SPECS, which does something differently...

Associate
then I stand corrected and I'll go have a drink out of my cup of stfu :)
Hopefully only a swift half of diet "tongue-in-cheek" stfu :)

From reports it does seem the SPECS cameras on the Cat and Fiddle haven't been put in the most effective locations. It seems you can ride the central section between the pub and a lay-by near Macclesfield and not cross any cameras.

Edit: it was in this very forum:
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18160107

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom