Census 2021

Associate
I filled mine in, free text entry on the gender and sexual preference section was probably a mistake. Like many others I'm now "Super Straight" and Attack Helicopter as my gender identity. I'm genuinely interested to see how many are filled out like this. Also be very interested to see the religion trend, it was about 15% non religious in 2001, 25% in 2011 and I do wonder if that's accelerating and if we've passed 50% now.

Soldato
I filled mine in, free text entry on the gender and sexual preference section was probably a mistake. Like many others I'm now "Super Straight" and Attack Helicopter as my gender identity. I'm genuinely interested to see how many are filled out like this. Also be very interested to see the religion trend, it was about 15% non religious in 2001, 25% in 2011 and I do wonder if that's accelerating and if we've passed 50% now.

I genuinely can't wait to find out some of the responses people have put, they're going to be hilarious.

Associate
I<snip> Attack Helicopter as my gender identity.

That's terrible. How are they meant to report meaningful statistics with that?

You haven't specified whether its an Apache, a Hind (or more accurately the Mil M-24), WZ-10 or HAL LCH. That kind of detail is needed for properly planning the NHS etc - otherwise they might order the wrong spare parts for you....

Associate

You haven't specified whether its an Apache, a Hind (or more accurately the Mil M-24), WZ-10 or HAL LCH. That kind of detail is needed for properly planning the NHS etc - otherwise they might order the wrong spare parts for you....

Mind your own business and respect my landing space! :D

Soldato
ha, I might put the same. Would be interesting to know how many different genders there are in 2021

Oh if it were so easy...

What is your sex?

A question about gender identity will follow later on in the questionnaire

Female

Male

Cannot pass Go

Last edited:
Caporegime
Been putting it off for a couple days but finally completed it tonight. Was very boring and gave sensible answers to all the questions. I'm not sure what the govt is going to make of all the people who now identify as an attack helicopter...

Permabanned
Yep. Scroll all the way down and it’s there as an option.

Do the gov know what this means? WTF! I haven't seen it yet!

I Sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter - Wikipedia

The phrase "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" is a transphobic Internet meme.[2][3][4] The phrase originated as a copypasta on the Internet forum Reddit, which spread to other forums such as 4chan, where it was used (peaking in 2015) to mock transgender people.

It can be if you write it in the text box enabled by choosing "other" for many questions.

So only if it's wrote then and not an option box?

Soldato

Back
Top Bottom