Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Man.U. having too many problems outscoring them tonight as it looks like the defence Barca will be putting out is makeshift to say the least, if Ronaldo's got his game head on he'll crucify them especially if Puyol is at RB.

I don't care who wins by the way as long as it's not Liverpool;)

I was reminded of how much of a legend Henry is. Seriously, all things considered; I just want to see the guy get a medal tomorrow.

I can appreciate that sentiment. I'm not an Arsenal fan (Liverpool), but I must say that Henry is one of my top 5 premier league players of all time. Can agree that I would be happy to see him get a CL medal.

I can't see Man.U. having too many problems outscoring them tonight as it looks like the defence Barca will be putting out is makeshift to say the least, if Ronaldo's got his game head on he'll crucify them especially if Puyol is at RB.

ABL. I like it. ;)

Well it certainly wont be Chelsea will it :p

Gotta love that Iniesta fella, top player.

Manchester United fan wait for it..............................stabbed in Rome, hmm Uefa have to clamp down kick the dirty Italian scum bags out of Europe.

ROME (Reuters) - A British fan was stabbed and four other Britons were arrested before Wednesday's Champions League football final between Barcelona and Manchester United, police said.

Briton Greg Whedon, 34, was assaulted outside his hotel by four people and stabbed in his left leg, police said.

A 19-year old British fan and his father were arrested outside a bar overnight for hitting two policemen who had intervened to stop a brawl, police said.

Two more Britons were arrested for paying a 300-euro dinner bill at the upscale Cafe de Paris restaurant on Via Veneto with false banknotes, police said.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idUKTRE54Q20U20090527

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom