Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant find my 99 dvd :(

Gonna be getting on Youtube i think for the highlights.

Just seen the game Villa took the lead against us and then we won 4-1. Which prompted Agbonlahor i think later in the season for the fa cup to say they weren't going to antagonise us by scoring early on again :D

Happy birthday G|mpers.

It was on the news earlier and it was either Fergy or some fan (can't remember now) said it'd be nice for Man Utd to win so they can finally become one of the titans of football (or something similar to that effect).

It got a smile out of me. :p

Happy birthday G|mp, I hope Baz treats you to a nice evening. ;)

Happy Birthday G|mp and remember leave young BaZ exactly how you found him

I just want to make this 100% clear for the likes of Gustov:

I have never met G|mp in my life nor do I have any intentions of ever meeting him. In fact, I would go out of my way to make sure that our paths never cross!

Liverpool fans choosing to not be patriotic, there's a surprise.

I'm a chelsea fan and despite loosing the cup to them last year I'd still rather see the likes of Rooney, Carrick and Ferdinand lift it over Xavi, Messi and Henry for example.

I'll conceed that that's a much friendlier side that I haven't seen to him before, so that's a bonus, but I don't really find it that funny - it's just him mucking about on camera trying not to laugh. I must be missing something.

Anyway, let's not go down that route again (:p). Just been going over the Arsenal greatest moments on their website because of the anniversary of the '89 win and I was reminded of how much of a legend Henry is. Seriously, all things considered; I just want to see the guy get a medal tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom