Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Not particularly fussed one way or the other which team wins it, just so long as its the team which deserves the win. The one who plays the best on the day, and not a match decided by a horrendous reffing decision or a ludicrous piece of playacting by anyone on either side.

Don
Not particularly fussed one way or the other which team wins it, just so long as its the team which deserves the win. The one who plays the best on the day, and not a match decided by a horrendous reffing decision or a ludicrous piece of playacting by anyone on either side.

That's strange because i would find it even funnier if Barca won by a horrendous decision on a ludicrous piece of playacting ;)

Im not fussed how Barca win as long as they win :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I would normally like the English team to win but being a Liverpool fan I can't bring myself to wanting to see them win, plus I have a bottle of whiskey riding on the outcome of this match so c'mon Barca! :D

oh and happy birthday G|mp and hope there is no trouble out there for all the traveling fans

Permabanned
Happy birthday G|mp, I hope Baz treats you to a nice evening. ;)

Cheers Dave :)

oh yeah and Happy Birthday! Bloody hell you must have had a top birthday 10 years ago.

Aye it was indeed an excellent evening (from what I remember) 21st and a Champions League win :D

Happy birthday W|mp :)

Thanks matey :)

Aye, Happy Birthday old man. Have a good day whatever you are doing. :)

Less of the old :D

oh and happy birthday G|mp

Cheers fella :)

Soldato
That's strange because i would find it even funnier if Barca won by a horrendous decision on a ludicrous piece of playacting ;)

Im not fussed how Barca win as long as they win :p

would that make it was easier to imagine it was Liverpool in Barca's place if that happened? ;)

Soldato
I can't see Barca winning if Guardiola is going to play Toure at CB, he was woeful against Chelsea and now faces an even harder test.

Would've been nice to see both teams at full strength.

Soldato
Aye, happy birthday G|mp. Hopefully that goal in off Anderson's arse will be a belated birthday present.

I don't care if it's a good game or not, I'd be quite happy to see a long war of attrition as long as we win. In fact, that's probably the best way to win it. Nullify Barca, then hit their makeshift defence on the break.

Permabanned
Yup I will be praying to the mighty Devil in the sky tonight that the 95th minute goal off Anderson's arse wins it :D

Thanks btw :)

Thanks Barry :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom