Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'd like Man U to win being the English side and all.

you'd think english people would see the sense in that if not only to stick it to Michel Platini and his anti english perspective. if Man U went out i would support another english club because im patriotic but also because i believe our league is the best in the world by a good distance and having people like Platini constantly having a dig at it annoys me, so occasions like the champions league and our dominance of late makes me happy regardless of whether its the team i support or not. i always want english teams to beat others.

Soldato
I can understand Liverpool fans not getting behind us, I couldn't lower myself to support them in '05. I did actually hope Arsenal would do it when they made the final though. And yes, it'd be a pleasure to ruin Platini's day!;)

Sho

Sho

Soldato
I just want United to lift that Trophy on Weds night and look in the eyes of every single Looserfool fans.

That will be awsome. :D

Ok, i know there is a poll, But That Other Team is taking the biscuit. Sort it out someone. :mad: :p

Last edited:
Soldato
doesn't need to be his birthday for that. he's strangely eager to please is Baz where G|mps concerned. Then the next morning he can barely look at himself in the mirror with all that shame he's feeling.

oh yeah and Happy Birthday! Bloody hell you must have had a top birthday 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ok, i know there is a poll, But That Other Team is taking the biscuit. Sort it out someone. :mad: :p

Good luck with that, I think you'll not find much success with that I'm afraid. Not a single moderator in the SA supports Man United, Gilly might be closest in that he supports another United though. ;)

Happy birthday G|mp, I hope Baz treats you to a nice evening. ;)

Aye, Happy Birthday old man. Have a good day whatever you are doing. :)

Caporegime
Shockingly, i just want it to be a good game and hope whoever it is, the best team that plays the best football wins. If Man U go there and do a Chelsea, and Barca steal it with a late goal but at least "tried" to play football i'd be happy Barca won. If Utd go there and play their best football and Barca steal a goal through a dive getting a penalty i'll be angry they won, etc, etc.

Some combination of good football, sportsmanship, attitude and entertainment, if the team that has the best combination of those things wins, i'm happy, no matter which team it actually is.

Saying that Barca have a big advantage with Alves out, as he's the most irritatingly pathetic cheating tit i've seen this year in the champs league, every single game attempting to get players sent off with pathetic diving, aswell as lots of fouling himself, not to mention he lacks any real footballing ability, 1 good cross in 50 doesn't reek of talent to me.

Had he been playing i'd probably be happy to see barca lose, if anyone thinks Ronaldo is bad they haven't seen Alves. Ronaldo DOES get hacked a lot and gets angry to not get decisions and does go down easily, Alves constantly ignores the ball runs into players and falls over, spends half an hour a game harranging a ref, he's just a tit. Drogba, Alves and Gerrard are what i'd call the worst cheats at top teams, they'll create a foul out of absolutely nothing with no provocation even in a game they are winning or against a team that has no chance.

Caporegime
Am hoping for a Barca win but i have a funny feeling Man Utd will probably sneak this...dont really want Man Utd to win another trophy this season so fingers crossed it will be Barca raising the trophy.

If that happens then ill be taking great pleasure in seeing my mates weep like a bunch of girls:p.

Associate
As a Liverpool fan I will be cheering on Barca, mainly though because I think they deserve to win it. But one thing I hope for, is that all the travelling Man Utd fans out there have a safe time and get home in one piece, after seeing a good game of football.

Al

Soldato
As a Liverpool fan I will be cheering on Barca, mainly though because I think they deserve to win it. But one thing I hope for, is that all the travelling Man Utd fans out there have a safe time and get home in one piece, after seeing a good game of football.

Al

Well said mate. :)

I keep hearing that thousands of fans have gone over without tickets just to be there if Man Utd win, potentially a disaster waiting to happen. Hope it all goes peacefully and that security is tight around the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom