champions league final tickets 2011

Soldato
I went to see Arsenal vs. Barcelona in Paris, it was worth every penny and utterly amazing, HOWEVER what annoyed me the most, was that the 'fans' each got one end of the stadium. All the sides and good seats were filled with a bunch of suits and UEFA free tickets and sponsors etc :(

Permabanned
£176 cheapest ticket that's got to be a wind up

UEFA banging on about teams spending withing their means, thats crazy talk, Wigan you can get 18 games for two fiddy pounds

So its basically Man U fans in London/Chelsea fans/Arsenal fans, not daft are Uefa give them that.

Caporegime
25k for each teams fans, 11k for general fans - 66,000 fans... that leaves nearly 30,000 seats for suits & special people... lol, **** off UEFA!

Soldato
someone up there kinda hit the nail on the head

All the "ordinary" fans who attend and pay £176 + per seat are paying for the thousands of seats given away to sponsors etc

Im all for each club involved (in the final) getting a decent amount of free tickets, they probably earned it. Fine give a FEW away to sponsors and UEFA etc but the thousands given away makes it stupidly expensive for regular fans

Anyone who buys a ticket......remember your binoculars!!!

I personally also hate the scum who profiteer from this on ebay - by all means make a bit of profit (I personally wouldnt however), but people who make £100's in profit are as bad as UEFA imo

Soldato
My Istanbul ticket cost me £35 as a 'neutral' supporter because i never managed one through the club tickets.
Have prices changed this much? really?
Joke.

Associate
My Istanbul ticket cost me £35 as a 'neutral' supporter because i never managed one through the club tickets.
Have prices changed this much? really?
Joke.

WOW that is some serious inflation going on here......this makes me sick. I am sure if this final was anywhere else in europe the prices would not be soo high. I am sure UEFA will put some anti-england on this to say why the prices are soo high.

So blatant and obvious that UEFA hate the english and the EPL...lol...they assume there to be at least one english team in the final...and secretly hope for an all english final again so they can rip us off to greater effect. If no english teams they will use this excuse not to award anything to england again...lol....conspiracy theory much....all tongue in cheek.....unlike the rest of europe who have tongue in Platini ass..who in turn has his in Blatters ass

Caporegime
someone up there kinda hit the nail on the head

All the "ordinary" fans who attend and pay £176 + per seat are paying for the thousands of seats given away to sponsors etc

Im all for each club involved (in the final) getting a decent amount of free tickets, they probably earned it. Fine give a FEW away to sponsors and UEFA etc but the thousands given away makes it stupidly expensive for regular fans

Anyone who buys a ticket......remember your binoculars!!!

I personally also hate the scum who profiteer from this on ebay - by all means make a bit of profit (I personally wouldnt however), but people who make £100's in profit are as bad as UEFA imo

its supply and demand dude, fair play to anyone who sells on ebay, shows some entrepenaurial skills, buy low sell high.

its only idiots who would buy off ebay instead of before hand, so fair game.

Soldato
its supply and demand dude, fair play to anyone who sells on ebay, shows some entrepenaurial skills, buy low sell high.

its only idiots who would buy off ebay instead of before hand, so fair game.

nope sorry - thats just an excuse for being scum in my opinion (as you dont do it so its not directed at you)

being a drug dealer is supply and demand huh? yeah ok

If someone buys a ticket to fully intend to go, and then cant for whatever reason thats one thing - being able to be first in teh queue (while most are at work etc) and buying as many as possible to basically sell on the black market is totally different (and think you are being a little short sighted if you dont see any difference)

Caporegime
psd99... click here...

https://ticketing.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/default.aspx

Log onto uefa.com between 11am on Thursday February 24 and 5pm on Friday March 18 and apply to enter the ballot. Allocations will be decided by lottery, not on first-come first-served basis. The draw is made on April 2 and winners will be notified by email. Maximum two tickets per person. Ticket prices: £150, £225, £300 – plus a £26 administration fee (£36 if you live outside of Europe).

It's a lottery... is this normal? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom