champions league final tickets 2011

Associate
Man Utd season tickets are added to the Automatic Cup Scheme but you can opt out of carling cup games. I believe the priorty for final tickets goes to loyalty pot which is about 5000 then people who have been to all away games and then a sliding scale. I have a season ticket but dont go to carling cup games and not been to an away game this season, so am bottom of the list :(

Associate
If any United fans who have 2 tickets for the final and want to do a deal I can swap you a combination of cash and tickets as I could lend you my 2 season tickets in the North Stand for a few games of your choice as I will be renewing next season.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Boo hiss, I guess I didn't make the lottery.

FWIW, if me and a few other people had applied with the same names like 4 times, and we got 2 sets or something, how easy would they have been to sell?
I thought each ticket had the names on, etc?

Don
With Utd almost certainly getting to the final, you could have sold them easily.

The tickets having your name on counts for little, nobody will get ID'd going into the stadium. The only risk would be the person you sell your ticket to, getting involved in some sort of trouble and it being traced back to you.

Soldato
OP
Boo hiss, I guess I didn't make the lottery.

FWIW, if me and a few other people had applied with the same names like 4 times, and we got 2 sets or something, how easy would they have been to sell?
I thought each ticket had the names on, etc?

That is what I was worried about and I only applied once

But according to people on here they didn't seem to think it was a problem

I hate UEFA HATE EM!

Back
Top Bottom