Cities: Skylines

Caporegime
Started getting into watching the let's plays of this on YouTube so ended up buying it so I can play it myself.

Just have the base game plus the after dark dlc, quite handy being able to use Steam streaming to a lesser powered laptop.

Soldato
Still playing this, time Cities Skylines 2 came out of another expansion. Still on the city I've been on for the past 8 months, finally got to 100000+ population, really hard to increase past this.

Change laptops and the 7820HK @ 4.1GHz really makes it much more playable, framerate tanks but it's still responsive in the built up area, with the old 7700HQ I had constant freezing. Gets up to 30fps in some areas which is miles more than before!

Soldato
Fantastic game, took me a while until I gave it a try but it's been capturing a LOT of my free time over the past month. I can only imagine how much more modding will open up...

Soldato
I have around 960 hours clocked in this game, not many compared to some people, and I reckon that there is still more to be had.

I have been having a break for a while, too many other games unplayed.

The workshop support is amazing and probably helps to keep this game going for some, myself included.

Soldato
Think I need to buy all the expansions and start again, struggling to fit new transport methods efficiently in a city with 100k population. Looked at adding toll roads but my highways are far too cramped to fit in. Traffic flow is good but I think I have too much public transport as my boats and blimps are barely used.

Soldato
I want to get right into this again, Ive had it since day 1, but I get to about 50k pop and get cheesed off with bad traffic and having to sort out metros and buses and trams etc, all my roads get clogged, my city looks like gash then off the game goes. I have such an OCD that it ruins my enjoyment because I can never get it looking nice and functioning well.

Soldato
Still playing this, time Cities Skylines 2 came out of another expansion. Still on the city I've been on for the past 8 months, finally got to 100000+ population, really hard to increase past this.

Change laptops and the 7820HK @ 4.1GHz really makes it much more playable, framerate tanks but it's still responsive in the built up area, with the old 7700HQ I had constant freezing. Gets up to 30fps in some areas which is miles more than before!

If they did bring CS2 out i'd like to see a locked down multiplayer which everyone followed the same rules and city building was hard as hell..... But you had to trade correctly to make money and invest correctly. The best and only good thing about sim city 4 or what ever it was, was the industry system, i.e raw matts to produce high end processors

Back
Top Bottom