City Fibre

That's not odd, you're on Vodafone. I'm sure they'll acknowledge it, identify the issue and resolve it in no time at all, like the highly regarded team of professionals they are :D

That's not odd, you're on Vodafone. I'm sure they'll acknowledge it, identify the issue and resolve it in no time at all, like the highly regarded team of professionals they are :D
Yeah they'll definitely fix it very quickly. Within 2-10 working days you'll be able to only access the vodafone forum. And your traffic will be routed through Uzbekistan. And then they'll lie to your face.

@Cyber-Mav I think there is a setting on your vodafone account for web filtering, make sure that is also off.

Very odd. I'm on dynamic IP too rebooting router and getting different IP makes no difference same.issue.

Only noticed it on the Vodafone forum. Vodafone website works fine

I’ve extended the ONT to the server room and then replaced the ONT with a stick. I then went back to my ONT/copper set-up as it was easier swapping different router hardware in to test.

tRggkpm.jpeg

Easily maxing out my WiFI on my new connection.

Last edited:
I've just put my order in with no one, install is on the 21st of this month.

Thought I would have a change been with NTL then VM for way too long and fed up with the poxy upload so needed the change. Contract runs out on the 14th of October but need to see how no one runs before putting notice in with VM.

Quite impressed that an iPhone can shift data around at those sorts of speeds really, maybe someone will make a USB-C dongle with a couple of 2.5Gb interfaces on and PD passthrough and we'll see old Android phones being repurposed as routers.

Quite impressed that an iPhone can shift data around at those sorts of speeds really, maybe someone will make a USB-C dongle with a couple of 2.5Gb interfaces on and PD passthrough and we'll see old Android phones being repurposed as routers.
It's a 15 Pro which I believe has a faster USB C port, I got this on my iPad.

Now I am moving over to no one is the TP-Link WiFi-6 Router EX230 any good? I know it's not brilliant but it can't be as bad as VM's hub5 for Wi-Fi. We could get a decent connection all around the house with the hub5, but in the front bedroom above the living room where the hub5 was the signal was weaker than any other room in the house. This probably wasn't an hub issue more a firestick issue with it being 1st gen.

I'm using the one they provide (TP-Link WiFi-6 Router EX230) for a few months but if the Wi-Fi isn't that good I will be purchasing a 3 mesh kit been looking at a few got a budget of £150 no more because I will be getting a better router in the future. Anyone got any of these below and do they actually improve the signal worthy enough of the prices.

deco M4
deco E4
deco X10

Thanks

Lord Alibaski

Back
Top Bottom