City Fibre

Other than the slight blip of packet loss at the start I'm guessing this is a good quality graph?

Screenshot-2024-08-13-at-09-57-19.png
You're unlikely to get better than that.

Last edited:
Just looked in my no one portal and they have changed the router they were sending from a TP-Link WiFi-6 Router EX230 to a Zyxel DX3301 WiFi 6 Router I preferred the black TP-Link it would have looked better on my table than this white Zyxel.

Now I am moving over to no one is the TP-Link WiFi-6 Router EX230 any good? I know it's not brilliant but it can't be as bad as VM's hub5 for Wi-Fi. We could get a decent connection all around the house with the hub5, but in the front bedroom above the living room where the hub5 was the signal was weaker than any other room in the house. This probably wasn't an hub issue more a firestick issue with it being 1st gen.

I'm using the one they provide (TP-Link WiFi-6 Router EX230) for a few months but if the Wi-Fi isn't that good I will be purchasing a 3 mesh kit been looking at a few got a budget of £150 no more because I will be getting a better router in the future. Anyone got any of these below and do they actually improve the signal worthy enough of the prices.

deco M4
deco E4
deco X10

Thanks

Lord Alibaski
I use Deco X55 but have fitted an X10 for friends. They work great.

Back
Top Bottom