civikl rights for a peaceful protest gone in this country

wow, now because i used such a bad word iam no longer a peaceful protestor.
Maybe not. Using the phrase 'kicked off' instead of something like 'a serious riot broke out' certainly doesn't promote your self portrayal as peaceful protestor.

also:

iam not the one that thinks the protest this week was a riot, 2 smashed windows and you all calling this a riot, you guys have no clue what a riot is, if your calling this a riot you all most be fags.
smart guy...

Last edited:
Maybe not. Using the phrase 'kicked off' instead of something like 'a serious riot broke out' certainly doesn't promote your self portrayal as peaceful protestor.

also:

smart guy...

So what has that got to do with the way someone acts? and how do you know what tone i said it in.

i really dont understand why police would not be able to contain it, proper formation... shield + batton and you could easily own 1000 protestors with less than 100 police officers.

no way, sorry they'll get over run, plus the formations they were in some of the police were in the middle with thugs on both sides( because protestors are thugs)

no way, sorry they'll get over run, plus the formations they were in some of the police were in the middle with thugs on both sides( because protestors are thugs)

funny enough when you'v got the proper training numbers dont count for anything, they could quite easily fall in and with simple communication could easily control the situation.
You seem to underestimate the effectiveness of a properly trained, equipped and coordinated few against a group of unorganised, objectiveless people.

only morons could get overrun by a bunch of random disorganised fools. it doesnt matter if its 10 to 1 or 20 to 1..

i am not saying anything specific i have no idea what this protest is about or anything, im just saying it is a very easy thing to pull off, whacking people in the head with a baton pretty much takes them out of the equation immediately.

funny enough when you'v got the proper training numbers dont count for anything, they could quite easily fall in and with simple communication could easily control the situation.
You seem to underestimate the effectiveness of a properly trained, equipped and coordinated few against a group of unorganised, objectiveless people.

Numbers do count, dont think they don't.

only morons could get overrun by a bunch of random disorganised fools. it doesnt matter if its 10 to 1 or 20 to 1..

i am not saying anything specific i have no idea what this protest is about or anything, im just saying it is a very easy thing to pull off, whacking people in the head with a baton pretty much takes them out of the equation immediately.

Walls break up, when the person next to you is in trouble, do you help him or stick to the wall? it isnt that simple no amount of training can help you in certain situations.
Having an unorganized group that out number you hell bent on causing you harm is far worse than an orgainised group, of course number count, but once there more on one side than the other your in trouble.

Last edited:
Walls break up, when the person next to you is in trouble, do you help him or stick to the wall? it isnt that simple no amount of training can help you in certain situations.
Having an unorganized group that out number you hell bent on causing you harm is far worse than an orgainised group, of course number count, but once there more on one side than the other your in trouble.

id hazard a guess that not all 1000 are hell bent on causing you harm, more likely about 20 are, the rest are merely there to make a scene, and are caught up in it, generally trying to damage stuff, and not infact you.

How would the wall break? for starters its a wall of trained and armoured people with shields?
Have you ever been hit with a baton? Id kill double figures with one, thats with barely any training and without a shield too - they are LETHAL when used correctly. If you hit someone with it, they are going down, dead or in agony.

id hazard a guess that not all 1000 are hell bent on causing you harm, more likely about 20 are, the rest are merely there to make a scene, and are caught up in it, generally trying to damage stuff, and not infact you.

How would the wall break? for starters its a wall of trained and armoured people with shields?
Have you ever been hit with a baton? Id kill double figures with one, thats with barely any training and without a shield too - they are LETHAL when used correctly. If you hit someone with it, they are going down, dead or in agony.

lol 20 then yes but not 1000, if it gets to much police will back down, go watch some old british riots.

Back
Top Bottom