civikl rights for a peaceful protest gone in this country

Your average business and a bank is totally different. This concept may work for a retailer for and example but not for a bank.

It works for a bank also, just that the difference between the bank and a business banks dont like to off load main parts of there business. they like to have their cake and eat it.

It works for a bank also, just that the difference between the bank and a business banks dont like to off load main parts of there business. they like to have their cake and eat it.

Rubbish. If a bank goes bust a new bank cannot just simply appear on the scene. For starters, people with mortgages with the banks etc are gonig to be left, if you compare to impact of these things simply to the economic objectives you will find they all have a negative effect. I think the top economists in our country which influenced the governemnets decision on teh matter have a better understanding than you, who can't grasp the concept that letting banks go on their own accord is bad.

Last edited:
Whenever you get a large amount of people together people do things they would never do on their own, it showed in the Poll Tax protests, they are scum, they get a buzz then they are charging at the police and the innocent, add alcohol and its even worst, I see the guy who died had a Millwall FC shirt on, says it all really.

Which is why there are lots of nice policemen with machine guns and huge concrete barriers.

Have you actually seen a picture of the houses of parliament? It would be trivial to cause serious damage with a car bomb. The road is so close by to it. That's not even considering nuclear devices. A suitcase nuke would kill masses of people without needing to be near the building.

Just look at the Oklahoma city bombing for example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

Seriously, how can you not see the implications of allowing tens of thousands of people to get that close to such a sensitive location?

Since a terrorist could blow it up regardless it makes no logical sense to disallow protest within half a mile of parliament. Hence the law being in the process of repeal.

Last edited:
Welcome to the new world order, the UK is a police state in the making.

The G20 sealed all our fates today in announcing what is nothing less than a framework for a single world currency. Queue here for your microchip! :mad:

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but if you are your being very stupid.
This new world currency would be used for countries reserves like the dollar is used now, the reason they wanted to introduce a world currency is because the dollar is volatile this doesn't mean all the world's currencies are going to be trashed for one new one.

Rubbish. If a bank goes bust a new bank cannot just simply appear on the scene. For starters, people with mortgages with the banks etc are gonig to be left, if you compare to impact of these things simply to the economic objectives you will find they all have a negative effect. I think the top economists in our country which influenced the governemnets decision on teh matter have a better understanding than you, who can't grasp the concept that letting banks go on their own accord is bad.

Yes it can if it has a certain amount of capital in it reserve set by government regulators. mortgages dont disappear they get pass over to other financial firms based on auctions, which pays towards the banks creditors. Even you local council is registered as a company but i guess you didnt know that.

Yes it can if it has a certain amount of capital in it reserve set by government regulators. mortgages dont disappear they get pass over to other financial firms based on auctions, which pays towards the banks creditors. Even you local council is registered as a company but i guess you didnt know that.

Are you being serious?
You don't like the government giving established banks money but you would be happy for the government to give money to a new bank instead?

And mortgages being sold on, thats one of the problems that led to the current situation

Are you being serious?
You don't like the government giving established banks money but you would be happy for the government to give money to a new bank instead?

And mortgages being sold on, thats one of the problems that led to the current situation

No its not, this is different to what they were doing, when a mortgage goes to auction, if the home owner knows what tranch its in he can by back his own mortage at a reduce cost.

The bail out would be much smaller and show that hey if you create this mess you'll pay for it.
What the govenment did was pretty stupid, infact it can possibly bankrupt a nation. infact last week m king said the state can't afford another bail out.

Last edited:

But would you not rather a current bank be kept alive and new policies be implemented by the government about how much a bank can lend? And if i am not mistaken, passing mortgages about willy nilly is how the recession started.

No its not, this is different to what they were doing, when a mortgage goes to auction, if the home owner knows what tranch its in he can by back his own mortage at a reduce cost.

The bail out would be much smaller and show that hey if you create this mess you'll pay for it.

I think your missinterpretating the burden of doing this and the fact it would probably end up meaning more tax payers money is being spent.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but if you are your being very stupid.
This new world currency would be used for countries reserves like the dollar is used now, the reason they wanted to introduce a world currency is because the dollar is volatile this doesn't mean all the world's currencies are going to be trashed for one new one.
I am sorry, you are just another clueless sheep that believes the crap you are fed everyday. Research into world banks, trading blocks, the connection between European, American and other major banks and you will discover that they are all a bunch of corrupt control freaks that bleed the people and resources of the world dry for their own profit.

What a lot of people are failing to grasp is that banks give money to governments, not the other way around. Where do you think the government got the money from in order to bail out the troubled banks, from other banks. Every man, woman and child on this planet is saddled with a burden of debt to pay back the loans governments have made and receive. A government has no money. Our children have a debt problem before they even exist, national debt is just the amount we owe as a country to the loan sharks that are organisations such as the central banks. Jezz, no wonder the world is so ****** up.

Last edited:
But would you not rather a current bank be kept alive and new policies be implemented by the government about how much a bank can lend? And if i am not mistaken, passing mortgages about willy nilly is how the recession started.

No because the problem isnt with the old MBS its with the new MBS that the bank hasnt sold thats how the august 2007 problem arised. passing on the mortgages via auction would give them a market to market value, which the banks dont want because they know in this current climate they would lose, so the next step was to force governments to lead then the money.
Now not sure if you know this but from aug2007 banks passed their bad mortgage book to the central bank swaped it for bonds, end of last year and now the same bonds were swapped for cash, thats why the BOE have to QE the system, meaning a big hit for most of the population.
So in fact the tax payers have been conned.

i love all these protestors thinking they know better than the people running the worlds economys.. in reality, the worlds leaders will fix things, your protesting is just wasting tax payers money (as a fair few of you think it's funny to smash up stuff and riot)

good job, not.

ps: most normal people have to work while you guys run about london whining about stuff...

pps: can you tell I HATE protestors from the depth of my very being

ppps: most protestors are ****** (FACT)

I am sorry, you are just another clueless sheep that believes the crap you are fed everyday. Research into world banks, trading blocks, the connection between European, American and other major banks and you will discover that they are all a bunch of corrupt control freaks that bleed the people and resources of the world dry for their own profit.

What a lot of people are failing to grasp is that banks give money to governments, not the other way around. Where do you think the government got the money from in order to bail out the troubled banks, from other banks. Every man, woman and child on this planet is saddled with a burden of debt to pay back the loans governments have made. Our children have a debt problem before they even exist, national debt is just the amount we owe as a country to the loan sharks that are organisations such as the central banks. Jezz, no wonder the world is so ****** up.

Most people dont really understand and they argue based on what they have been told.

Back
Top Bottom