civikl rights for a peaceful protest gone in this country

My point exactly.Originally Posted by Flukester
i love all these protestors thinking they know better than the people running the worlds economys
Some of us do and can see right through it, i saw this way back in 2004 i could see a massive bubble appearing the housing collapse was meant to start in late 2005 however the BOE lowered rates august 2005 which kickstart the boom again, they knew what they were doing and got it all wrong.

Welcome to the new world order, the UK is a police state in the making.

The G20 sealed all our fates today in announcing what is nothing less than a framework for a single world currency. Queue here for your microchip! :mad:

So they are coming to get you as well are they? :eek:

Now they are talking about one world currency, most of us were suggesting that it might happen and everyone else argued against it, i wonder what happend to those that suggested we know nothing etc... keeping quiet are we.

Expand upon that point a little please.
labour is a party for the people by the people its background comes from lower middle class and working class, new labour background is the same background are the cons, public school educated oxford educated so on.
Over the past 10 years who has benefited? big business has not the common worker.

plus still waiting for my question to be answered by the poster thats says he knows a lot about east asia crisis.

I'm still waiting for my post to be answered:

fini said:
You are looking like a fool when you complain that you have lost your right to protest. You were there protesting were you not? You're complaining, rather, that they impinged on your ability to march. If you go and look back through the history books, back to Pitt the Younger and before, there has never been a time in British history where we have had a right to march without curtailment. We all have the right to protest, the 'right' to march does not exist and never has done.

Just because other nations can riot better than you, they can protest better than you too, and the police are more brutal there.

These things go hand-in-hand...

1st It wasnt a riot, second people that went were tax payers, if you want to know what a riot is look at other nations they know how too riot. oh dear 2 windows smashed and now its a riot.:p

Shareholders of the banks are taxpayers, employees of the banks are tax payers, customers of the banks are tax payers.

Meh, cry more. Serves you and your buddies right for bringing half of London to a stand still, wasting police time, money, damages, and innocent peoples money who couldn't get to work that day.

Back
Top Bottom