Civilization VI

Soldato
Is damn shame 5 games/dlcs coming out all next week.
Fallout 4 dlc (possibly)
Skyrim remastered
Stellaris big change patch and dlc
TW Warhammer Goblin & Dwarves DLC (with campaign)
Civ 6

Not enough time to play all :(

Life is long and filled with moves.

Associate
Strong rumours that Isabella will be the second Spanish leader and will be available in future DLC.

Cool. There are a few leaders I think should be included as a matter of principle, though mostly due to civ series nostalgia, Issy is one of them. I'd also chuck in Abe, Alexander, Augustus, Frederick, Gandhi, Lizzy, Monty, Shaka & Toku.

It would also be cool if somehow they included Baba Yetu in VI. Still the best opening music on any Civ game imho.

Associate
Cool. There are a few leaders I think should be included as a matter of principle, though mostly due to civ series nostalgia, Issy is one of them. I'd also chuck in Abe, Alexander, Augustus, Frederick, Gandhi, Lizzy, Monty, Shaka & Toku.

It would also be cool if somehow they included Baba Yetu in VI. Still the best opening music on any Civ game imho.

That is brilliant, I love that music

Soldato
OP
Curious ! Wonder why Greece gets 2 leaders.

Could just be at random for a proof of concept so-to-speak. I'd imagine in a year or so we'll have a lot more through DLC.

I think it's one of the best opening music on any game, not just specifically Civ. He's doing some new music for Civ VI as well as the opening music but I've not heard it yet, hopefully as good/better than Baba Yetu but would be hard to beat!

Soldato
Great to get confirmation of multiple leaders, I would expect at least one other alternative civ leader in the main game - Isabella is heavily rumoured. There is also some speculation that some leaders will be cross-civilisation, as for a period of their rule, they ruled multiple regions.

I think that alternate leaders will be a major focus on DLC, but more importantly, the modding opportunities are immense! One of the earliest mods I'm sure will be to use any leader with any civ.

Caporegime
Great to get confirmation of multiple leaders, I would expect at least one other alternative civ leader in the main game - Isabella is heavily rumoured. There is also some speculation that some leaders will be cross-civilisation, as for a period of their rule, they ruled multiple regions.

I think that alternate leaders will be a major focus on DLC, but more importantly, the modding opportunities are immense! One of the earliest mods I'm sure will be to use any leader with any civ.

Indeed it's a whole new revenue stream for DLC. I think every civ will end up with at least 3 leaders, or MORE. £2 a pop. easy money

Soldato
Unlock times:

https://civilization.com/news/entries/civilization-vi-pre-load-is-now-live

civilization_vi_steam_unlock_FINAL_hero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom