Civilization VI

Man of Honour
Mine was about 7GB.

I casually told my wife this morning that Civilisation 6 was coming out on Friday and her response? "Can you at least try to speak with me at some point between Friday and Monday?"

She remembers the release of Civ5 :D

I told mine and her response was "OMG, I cannot wait, which Civ are you going to pick? Can we do a multiplayer on the largest map, I'm going to pick random for Civ as they all look great"

:D

Soldato
OP

Was for Civ V, but still appropriate :p

I told mine and her response was "OMG, I cannot wait, which Civ are you going to pick? Can we do a multiplayer on the largest map, I'm going to pick random for Civ as they all look great"

:D

:D To be fair they do all look great, I can't think of a "bad" one. Think I'll be doing the same and just going full random for a while. Did you get your Kinguin keys in the end?

Also for others, mine is also 3.9 GB for the pre-load... not sure what the difference could be to people with 7.7 GB. Was thinking Digital Deluxe maybe but that would have been a really large OST.

Soldato
I ordered mine a few months back from CD Keys and they state that ordered pre-release keys are delivered 24 hours before the game releases.
Hopefully mine should come tomorrow.

Soldato
Also for others, mine is also 3.9 GB for the pre-load... not sure what the difference could be to people with 7.7 GB. Was thinking Digital Deluxe maybe but that would have been a really large OST.

No, I'm digital deluxe and still 3.9GB. I've also had a separate code for the Aztecs, not that I'd expect that to add to the size.

Soldato
OP
No, I'm digital deluxe and still 3.9GB. I've also had a separate code for the Aztecs, not that I'd expect that to add to the size.

Maybe some have multilingual keys for their games rather than UK, would explain the file size if it's got an extra 7 or so languages with it.

Back
Top Bottom