Clash of Clans

Soldato
and add your names to the spreadsheet in the first post. It helps us to know who are forum members so nobody is accidentally kicked. I've updated what I can.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone else play this on their phone? I primarily use my iPad, but I also play occasionally on my Nexus 4. I'm finding it kills the battery on my phone, it struggles to make it through the day if I play a little CoC on in.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Soldato
What was your IG name? We try not to kick active players, but the systems available IG don't make it very easy to keep track of active players.

We also have a spreadsheet on the first page where forum members can add themselves so we can keep track of who's who.

It was LunaTheHuskie - I'll make an attempt to join 2.0

Associate
I was wondering if I could join OcUK 2.0 please? I just discovered this game a few weeks since and it is rather fun, although I am still learning the ropes! Oh, ingame name is Zayvin.

Associate
Is there any unwritten rule on when you can request troops for the clan castle or just as and when you need a refill? It seems every couple of attacks the castle is empty again.

Soldato
Hooray & welcome :D

Can all newcomers please add their names to the spreadsheet in post 1 :)

As for troops the only rule is to donate when you see a request. That way we all benefit when we need it. It's not uncommon to see 2000 troops requested/donated by 1 person in every 2 week cycle, so feel free to just request away.

Soldato
We're not mostly crystal no, but that's mainly because we're a fairly casual clan mostly farmers. However our levels are quite high, several 100+ and most donations are higher level. Level 5/6 archers/barbs, sometime level 5 wizards, level 3 dragons etc.

It depends on your definition of decent. If it's friendly, casual, active and has people that donate, then yes! I think it's great. Couldn't ask for more really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom