CoD: Advanced Warfare

Associate
OP
Game nots supposed to be released until tomorrow, but mine has unlocked. Had a quick look at SP, all settings maxed (manual everything) game looks quite good. Steady 60 FPS so far.

Seems to be a lot better initial release than Ghosts. Will have a proper player later.

Associate
Just bought this for £27 on pc (everyone wants me to buy it on ps4 but I'm not spending £50)
First COD game I've bought since COD 2 on the Xbox 360 and the only one that has appealed to me since that one

6.6gb for single player and 36.5gb for multiplayer :O that's insane

Last edited:
Associate
I'm not fussed about the size of the total game just the fact that they split it in two.

I just finished downloading the single player part hoping I can play but it needs to download the multiplayer. Would it be so hard to put it in one download for both?

Soldato
I'm not fussed about the size of the total game just the fact that they split it in two.

I just finished downloading the single player part hoping I can play but it needs to download the multiplayer. Would it be so hard to put it in one download for both?

Probably, yeah. I have no interest in singleplayer, I much prefer it this way. I would have had to have downloaded an extra 35GB of pointless **** if I wanted to play Ghosts on PC. They've done it like this since MW2 which was like 5 years ago, it's nothing new.

Soldato
CoD:4 was my last. Was so simple.
Don't think I'll ever buy another CoD game.
They're just waiting to be put down now.

It was all well and good up to then, World at War had bugs but was still fun and WWII which was nice. Modern Warfare 2 wasn't bad but certainly went downhill with all the killstreaks.

Back
Top Bottom