CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Anyone notice if peoples speech isn't synced up to their mouths as that's the case for me, both in game, and during the cutscenes.

That's due to a glitch from pre-loading files. I spent ages tweaking my graphics settings. All their pre-loading stuff causes havoc, it creates issues from the one you described, to horrible textures, 100% cpu usage and more!

Soldato
Just tried different drivers and even a re-install and now it loads for ages then tells me I have run out of space on my drive and need a bigger drive :confused:

It's on a 2tb drive with 1.5tb free..... :confused:

This game really does not like me. :)

Im having a disk read error despite there not being an issue with anything else....Im puzzled. :(

Soldato
Going to try some different AMD drivers and see what that does.

Hmmm driver issues with an AMD card! I'd have never expected such a display from the red team

:D

On a serious note, keep us updated on what you managed to try and hopefully you'll find a fix for it. Have you tried rolling back drivers or disabling MSI Afterburner or any form of OC/overlay?

Soldato
Well just booted it up... first thing I noticed was I was running 30 fps and around in crossfire... boo -_-. Disabled crossfire and its running a smooth and constant 60fps at 3440x1440 res even with supersampling set to x2.

Second thing I noticed is that it doesn't work properly at 3440x1440 as everything is stretched wide so it looks odd.

Apart from that it runs great. I just wish crossfire worked as I would be able to crank the supersampling up way more.

Seems hardly any new games work with crossfire these days when there released.

Soldato
Hmmm driver issues with an AMD card! I'd have never expected such a display from the red team

:D

Drivers made no difference and neither did installing a 780 either. Something is very borked on my COD. Going to re-download again and see if that does anything for the 3rd time today....

Soldato
Oh no, you tested on a 780 and had issues too! I hope my 770 4GB manages ok but I'm running Evolve with all maxed settings (literally) with no issues and that game is Alpha as ****.

Will be installing this in a few hours since my Steam key arrived today.

ONLY FOR A TENNER BABY!

25aukwn.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Oh no, you tested on a 780 and had issues... hope my 770 4GB manages ok. I'm running Evolve at literally all max settings with no issues and that think is Alpha as ****.

Will be installing this in a few hours since my Steam key arrived today.

ONLY FOR A TENNER BABY!

Russian Key?

Back
Top Bottom