CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
B1stTCuIcAA18ny.jpg

Associate
Is anyone else running this on a 7970 /280X? I've got the 7970 Matrix Platinum and would be interested to hear what settings everybody uses?

Am running this on the rig in my sig, and from memory (am at work right now) I have the graphics set to utlra, and the post shaders turned off and it seems to run fine for me. Obviously the load times are a little slow but the graphics and game play make up for it.

Associate
Am running this on the rig in my sig, and from memory (am at work right now) I have the graphics set to utlra, and the post shaders turned off and it seems to run fine for me. Obviously the load times are a little slow but the graphics and game play make up for it.

Nice one mate, If you could doeble check when you get home and post your settings that'd be brilliant :)

I think I've got pretty much everything turned up to the max, apart from Supersampling which I've got turned Off.
I've also got the 'Cache Sun Shadow Maps', 'Cache Spot Shadow Maps' and the 'Shader Preload' set to Off. As I hear that fills up all your Vram and can cause problems with the textures.

Associate
Is anyone else running this on a 7970 /280X? I've got the 7970 Matrix Platinum and would be interested to hear what settings everybody uses?

Spec in sig. Everything is maxed apart from supersampling which I have set to x2 and have the preloaded shaders and stuff set to off. Runs absolutely perfect.

Associate
Spec in sig. Everything is maxed apart from supersampling which I have set to x2 and have the preloaded shaders and stuff set to off. Runs absolutely perfect.

Nice one mate, I'm at work at the minute, but I'll have to check what my settings are on once I get back home. Thanks for letting me know what your running :D

Associate
I've got this. I've given the multiplayer a good, but I am sadly not that good yet! Stilll trying to get used to the 'jump around like a lunatic' style of play in this version.

Wouldn't mind some folk to team up with though if anyone fancies a game sometime?

Soldato
I thought the worst thing about CoD was the speed.
Imo I thought it was way too fast and just a bit ridiculous, and they seem to have sped everything up by adding jetpacks.

Cool

I'm sorry to tell you mate but the game isn't for you. You sounds like you're the type of person who likes to sit in the woods and snipe then spend 40 minutes running to a city and engaging with one other person on the way. Get ARMA.

The BEST thing about CoD is the speed, it's the only new title us twitch shooter fans have outside of Quake.

Soldato
Does anyone know what settings make the textures blurry depending on how close you are and the angle you are looking from? I think it is some kind of special effect and I remember needing to turn it off in BF4 but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Soldato
Does anyone know what settings make the textures blurry depending on how close you are and the angle you are looking from? I think it is some kind of special effect and I remember needing to turn it off in BF4 but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Motion blur and depth of field.

What your describing sounds like AF but you dont turn that off you have it as high as possible.

Associate
Has anyone came across the horrendous amount of flickering at certain points? ie the third SP mission or so when you've to get across the top of the buses to get the the van?

I was about dropping and frothing it was that bad! :eek:

Associate
I'm sorry to tell you mate but the game isn't for you. You sounds like you're the type of person who likes to sit in the woods and snipe then spend 40 minutes running to a city and engaging with one other person on the way. Get ARMA.

The BEST thing about CoD is the speed, it's the only new title us twitch shooter fans have outside of Quake.

Or just CSGO which is a middle ground between COD and Arma but if you get Arma get the Battle Royale mod its so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom