CoD: Advanced Warfare

Caporegime
Yup, not playing till it gets proper 21.9 support!

Ridiculous that one of the biggest/most popular games of the year doesn't support it :o

Associate
Well the same goes for dedicated servers. I haven't played a CoD since World at War which was just a re-skinned Modern warfare.

Its disappointing because I think this game has peaked a lot of old players interest but their lack of support will shoot them in the foot.

Soldato
None of the COD games have supported wider than 16:9, so don't expect 21:9 support anytime soon! The nearest they ever came to natively supporting wider resolutions (5760x1080 in my case) was Black Ops 2 that didn't stretch anymore, but had a maximum width of 4096 so everything on the right two thirds of the right screen was just black!

I think the message from the COD developers (each of them so far) is that you can emulate the console experience on your PC, but don't expect anything else.

Caporegime
None of the COD games have supported wider than 16:9, so don't expect 21:9 support anytime soon! The nearest they ever came to natively supporting wider resolutions (5760x1080 in my case) was Black Ops 2 that didn't stretch anymore, but had a maximum width of 4096 so everything on the right two thirds of the right screen was just black!

I think the message from the COD developers (each of them so far) is that you can emulate the console experience on your PC, but don't expect anything else.

Yup, not expecting a fix from them at all but expecting flawless widescreen to be updated :p

Doesn't 21:9 give you a substantially wider FoV?

Pretty much!

I haz 4090!
Don
B1stTCuIcAA18ny.jpg

Thank you! Tried this last night and it fixed the issue. I did set the config file to read only though, just to be on the safe side.

Soldato
Yep. 6 rounds now and you switch sides each round, its a lot better imo. They also have search and rescue, where if you get a kill they drop a dog tag, if you get the tag they can't respawn, but teammates can revive them by getting the dog tag before you. It's pretty cool but Search and Destroy is better.

In honor of Launch Weekend and as our thanks to the fans, #2XP is live across all #AdvancedWarfare platforms. Enjoy!

Associate
Is your sli works properly guys? When I activate mine, performance drops and both 970s run on 500MHz freq:confused: Latest drivers installed.

Soldato
Aaaaargh, It might be nice living in the rural lake district, but internet sucks. I've been downloading CAD AW since 4pm yesterday, the single player finished downloading last night at 9pm, but i can't play it because of shared files with MP. MP has been downloading at a steady 90kb/s - 100kb/s since 9.30pm last night and i've downloaded 15gb out of 36.5gb :(, The next COD will be out by the time i get to play this :(

Back
Top Bottom