CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
SP is confirmed as 6.6Gb Download vs 30Gb for Ghosts SP :eek:

Cannot believe how poor this looks way worse than Ghosts did if you buy this game @ full price your insane :rolleyes:

For someone who seems to hate cod so much you really do read/watch a lot about it. But preordered and very excited, not sure how it looks worse, looks a lot of fun.

Caporegime
SP is confirmed as 6.6Gb Download vs 30Gb for Ghosts SP :eek:

Cannot believe how poor this looks way worse than Ghosts did if you buy this game @ full price your insane :rolleyes:

I'm playing single player on steam (unlocked via New Zealand VPN). I never played Ghosts but this does look pretty decent. You can even enable SSAA. I'm running at 1080p, everything maximum and SlSAA 4x and it looks pretty decent. Its not BF4 or anything like that but it does run really smoothly.

Soldato
I'm playing single player on steam (unlocked via New Zealand VPN). I never played Ghosts but this does look pretty decent. You can even enable SSAA. I'm running at 1080p, everything maximum and SlSAA 4x and it looks pretty decent. Its not BF4 or anything like that but it does run really smoothly.

How much vram you got buddy? I've got a couple 780Ti's and incredible as it seems, I am worried that vram will exceed my 3gb.

Game at 1080p on a 120hz screen.

Caporegime
Last one of these i played was MW3, played Mp for about half an hour, uninstalled it and never bothered downloading it again.

Personally i think the series started to go down the crapper when they started to include console elements, cod 2 started the health regen gimmick and from then on it just got more and more dumbed down. For all the monkey spanking that went on about cod 4 I absolutely hated it, guns with barely any recoil, retarded stackable call ins that decimated maps. The original cod and its expansion were the best, everything after that just catered to consoles imo.

Then there's the fact they've recycled the same dinosaur age engine over and over again, the cod games look laughably dated to say the least. I doubt id software ever thought that a game would be released in 2014 still using large chunks of the older quake games nearly 20 years later.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Was anyone honestly expecting another CoD game to actually be good? Yet people keep buying them "hoping" they will... :/

Stop buying them :mad:

Soldato
Why? This may shock you but people actually enjoy cod games. I get more than my moneys worth with cod, enjoy the **** out of it for the first month and still play them occasionally after, why should I stop buying them?

Soldato
The most important thing this game needs is dedicated servers, With no dedicated servers like the last 4 COD games, hackers can't be kicked, bad hosts, laggy players, it just makes for a real **** playing experience.

I have pre-ordered the game, and i hope we can use dedicated servers, i have a few COD2 and COD4 servers hosted on my dedi box, would like to add this game to them as well.

We'll see!

Caporegime
Looks like I could do with a Crossfire profile, as this is slightly below 60fps.

V-sync off though so not a huge issue.

Video settings:

1920x1080 @ 60Hz
V-sync off
Everything ultra [Extra]
SSMA 2x
Supersampling 4x

s1_sp64_ship_2014_11_02_19_59_20_190.jpg

Though it says it's using 6GB, I think that means 3GB because the 8GB is split over 2 GPU's

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks like I could do with a Crossfire profile, as this is slightly below 60fps.

V-sync off though so not a huge issue.

Video settings:

1920x1080 @ 60Hz
V-sync off
Everything ultra [Extra]
SSMA 2x
Supersampling 4x

s1_sp64_ship_2014_11_02_19_59_20_190.jpg

Though it says it's using 6GB, I think that means 3GB because the 8GB is split over 2 GPU's

Didn't think you could play until tomorrow.

Associate
Not sure whether to get this or not, I usually get a fair amount of fun out of the mp but Ghosts, must have racked up fewer than five hours on it. The map design was the worst Ive seen in a shooter, the perks system was a mess and the whole thing left me cold.

Think I'll hang on and see what the feedback in this thread is like before deciding.

Was anyone honestly expecting another CoD game to actually be good? Yet people keep buying them "hoping" they will... :/

Stop buying them :mad:

Oh **** off

Back
Top Bottom