CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Ive not bought any COD since Black Ops or so for obvious reasons..but was pretty bored with the current selection of "unfinished" games out there...and i was very dissapointed with BF4 so..

Just bought Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition for £29..and i have to admit its actually really good..jumped into a Kill confirmed match and came out top.

Not sure why people keep on saying in other placed they need to change their game engine and move on,Why?

It looks really nice to me and plays very smooth so why change something that just works?

Associate
Them exo things or whatever they are called are a blatant rip off from Titanfall lol they pretty much even enter the same way and fall from the sky, and the jet packs.

I'm still downloading it :D

Associate
Every CoD has been terrible since Cod:4. Such a joke how the games are now just ported from xbox. All we ask for on PC are dedicated servers and mod tools. Promod for cod:4 made the game competitive. Its crazy that you still see cod4 lans going.

Frustrating, probably doesnt help that I've bought it on xbox since i hate the pc versions because they arent competitive so i just have fun with friends.

Soldato
Them exo things or whatever they are called are a blatant rip off from Titanfall lol they pretty much even enter the same way and fall from the sky, and the jet packs.

I'm still downloading it :D

Not really, only thing that is similar is cloak, and you could say titanfall ripped cloak off from TF2 or even Tribes.

Also cod doesn't have jetpacks does it? Or things that fall from the sky? Are you watching the same game as me? You may be watching titanfall.

Associate
Keep getting crashes saying I'm out of memory on my 970... Only able to get it to run if turn off all the settings and select textures as low. Any idea on a fix?

Associate
Ive not bought any COD since Black Ops or so for obvious reasons..but was pretty bored with the current selection of "unfinished" games out there...and i was very dissapointed with BF4 so..

Just bought Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition for £29..and i have to admit its actually really good..jumped into a Kill confirmed match and came out top.

Not sure why people keep on saying in other placed they need to change their game engine and move on,Why?

It looks really nice to me and plays very smooth so why change something that just works?

Does it work tho ?

It just feels like the same game we've had for God knows how many iterations .
The parkour sort of jumpy thing feels a lot less fluid the titanfall . Bar the flying n walls it's a splitting image . The game is not good looking at all . Even downsampled it looks like poo . Each to there own and if your enjoying it then more power to you . But it does need a big change , a new engine , new gameplay ....something .

Soldato
I only tend to play these types of FPS for the single player campaigns now. Too many hackers and idiots on MP servers. Plus my broadband connection aint the greatest.
I'll be damned if i'm paying £39 for SP alone though. Anyone know how many hours the SP takes roughly?

Soldato
Tried to play a couple of games this morning but I got a “disk read error”. Tried the single player and it updated it….then gave the same error. Every other game on steam works perfectly so I refuse to believe this is an issue with my machine.

Pain in the bum!

Will try again tonight.

Back
Top Bottom