CoD: Advanced Warfare

Caporegime
Streams are amusing, some are doing "the race to max prestige"....sad.

Game just looks like utter ass, its the same old crap with a few nanosuit gimmicks lobbed in.

Soldato
Can we just stop with this pointless cod bashing? Some people want to actually discuss the game. Why bother with this thread at all if you are just going to complain? Does it really shock you that much that people enjoy the game, mrk? I don't understand why you are telling people not to buy it, I actually enjoy cod.

Soldato
Can we just stop with this pointless cod bashing? Some people want to actually discuss the game. Why bother with this thread at all if you are just going to complain? Does it really shock you that much that people enjoy the game, mrk? I don't understand why you are telling people not to buy it, I actually enjoy cod.

I wish it shocked me :( I realised long ago that skilful gamers are a dying breed lol.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
My post was directed at those that were expecting a marked improvement in this game yet it's clear it's anything but and they go buy it anyway just incase. Not a direct instruction to not buy aimed at everyone in general.

Why is it you cod gamers get the most upset when someone says something negative about cod anyway? In other game threads people have had their negative views on those games heard and replied to without being told to

Oh **** off

It's like you know the game will be pants yet will force yourself to enjoy it anyway. Fair enough, not all of us think too highly of rinse and repeat games like cod.

Each to their own I suppose.

Also, as Mofo says above, skill and cod?

:p

Soldato
i must admit I prefer battlefields sprawling maps and vehicles but cods great for fast pace small maps. (Admittedly bf now has some).

Can't beat 64 players as well :D. Would love to see a game like battlefeild but with 200+ per team.

Last edited:
Soldato
My post was directed at those that were expecting a marked improvement in this game yet it's clear it's anything but and they go buy it anyway just incase. Not a direct instruction to not buy aimed at everyone in general.

Fair enough, I know its not going to be anything new and amazing, I've bought every cod since cod4 and always enjoyed them.

Why is it you cod gamers get the most upset when someone says something negative about cod anyway? In other game threads people have had their negative views on those games heard and replied to without being told to

It annoys me when someone comes into any game thread just to bash it, and why am i considered a "cod gamer" to you? I've played hundreds of games, yet I'm a cod gamer?

It's like you know the game will be pants yet will force yourself to enjoy it anyway. Fair enough, not all of us think too highly of rinse and repeat games like cod.

Sure, so why come into this thread? Why keep checking it? Why post in here multiple times just to complain? You clearly know you dislike cod, so why bother coming to this thread at all?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Fair enough, I know its not going to be anything new and amazing, I've bought every cod since cod4 and always enjoyed them.

It annoys me when someone comes into any game thread just to bash it, and why am i considered a "cod gamer" to you? I've played hundreds of games, yet I'm a cod gamer?

Sure, so why come into this thread? Why keep checking it? Why post in here multiple times just to complain? You clearly know you dislike cod, so why bother coming to this thread at all?
Because only cod gamers seem to get so defensive whenever someone says something negative. Case in point is the above.

Yeah I too have played the previous cod games and the frustrations are ever real. If those of us actually speaking negative about it somehow manage to get the message sunk in to 1 person maybe they can do the same for another. That's about the only form of rinse and repeat worth tolerating instead of accepting a franchise that lost its way long ago.

Besides all this, this is a discussion forum, we can discuss whatever as long as it's within the rules, and so far everything has been apart from the guy telling people to eff off.

Back
Top Bottom