CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
For someone who seems to hate cod so much you really do read/watch a lot about it. But preordered and very excited, not sure how it looks worse, looks a lot of fun.
I don't hate COD at all I have bought most of the games on PC @ full price at launch.

Another reason I will not buy this game though until its £10 in about 4-6 months is no native 21:9 support again it has to rely on 3rd party modders to fix that even though the game engine supports it they are too lazy to put a simple command console cfg setting in which means multi screen & 21:9 users are forced into SP only as the mods to correct this oversight are flagged VAC bannable :rolleyes:

Still trying to understand why Ghost was 30GB for SP this is 6.6GB for SP & 45GB overall. Ghosts was overall 70GB of content !

Caporegime
yes cod doesnt drop prices that low unless its like 7 years old :D

ghosts should have been free :p

if they fix the 91 fps cap and allow 250 fps and remove mouse acceleration i might buy. im not impressed from what i seen but...

sometimes you just need games to play :D

Soldato
I doubt I will be buying Yawn of Duty: Advanced Warfare

But hey, if you want to buy a premium for a game that features exo suits that are clearly robbed from Crysis and G.I. Joe, which in turn were ripped off from Halo's MJOLNIR which in turn was a bit of a rip off from the original MGS Ninja - be my guest. Narf Narf. :p

I will wait till it is in the bargain bucket :)

Unless, of course, it is proven to have a super duper single player campaign, in which case I may u-turn on my morally superior position and throw some money at EA like I would a cheap garden hoe. :D

Caporegime
The single player game shares a lot of assets with the multiplayer game, so you can delete the single player when you are done with it and still play the multiplayer without any issues.

It's a good way of doing it if you ask me.

Soldato
To everyone posting how much they hate call of duty....we get it!
Leave the thread for those who've actually got the game or want to discuss it sensibly.

Almost 20% of the posts are by people just bashing it without playing it or just plain trolling.

Anyways I've seen some streams and I'm intrigued......minor bugs aside......it looks decently fast :)

CD keys still the cheapest?

Soldato
To everyone posting how much they hate call of duty....we get it!
Leave the thread for those who've actually got the game or want to discuss it sensibly.

Almost 20% of the posts are by people just bashing it without playing it or just plain trolling.

OP aks:

So is there no interest in this game from the PC side at all?

This is the first time I can recall no official thread or any sort of interest and the game is out this coming Tuesday.

People are responding to the OP to explain their thoughts on the subject. That is the point of the topic, and the forum. :)

Soldato

You don't need to play it to work out what its like, you just have to have played any of the last 4-5 incarnations of this game, (be it Black Ops, Ghost, MW3...etc) to know exactly what it was like.

Last COD I bought was MW2. The last decent COD I bought was COD4. The last truly brilliant COD was COD 1 & 2.

Back
Top Bottom