CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Anyone that has it and its unlocked can you check for me if you can turn off mouse smoothing/acceleration and if you can have toggle ADS.

I can't stand holding down the second mouse button.

Associate
As someone who doesn't really play these types of games, I have to say that I played it for about 2 hours earlier and it's one of the most incredible games I have ever seen. Stunning.

Associate
Been playing this game with everything on max at 1600p ! It looks superb and really enjoying it. Had to turn Vysnch off as was getting the same problem with the cinematics sound stuttering.

Really enjoying this game and looking forward to the coop and multiplayer later with friends.

Associate
Is anyone else getting texture issues. I seem to have really low res textures even at max settings

No not me,Plays superb

30hln43.jpg

Caporegime
Is anyone else getting texture issues. I seem to have really low res textures even at max settings ?

They manage to do this with basically every single COD release, set extra for all the options... get low... set auto, get low, set extra, get high, set auto, get medium, set high, get extra.

Honest to god how can this happen almost every single release. How about when you set extra level textures, it uses extra level textures. It's embarrassingly stupid that they get it wrong once, let alone with almost every COD game.

It's also one of a select few games that when you make a change in graphical settings it can't do it on the fly but has to reload everything which takes an age, and with this particular game it seems to decide to play out a long ass cut scene again, which you can't skip, while it loads extremely slowly. Then even when you get hopefully the top settings enabled(by pure chance) it's got that flat texture, sharp corner, not very realistic feel to everything in it.

Back
Top Bottom