CODWWII

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Trailer is the same regardless of platform. If it makes you feel better, Malevolence. He's the trailer again from the official Call of Duty channel.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
PC Open Beta is now available to pre-load. Goes live at 6pm Friday.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/696790/Call_of_Duty_WWII__PC_Open_Beta/

Recommended Specs:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 / AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
  • RAM: 12 GB RAM
  • HDD: 25 GB HD space
  • Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / GTX 1060 @ 6GB or AMD Radeon™ R9 390 / AMD RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
In addition, SHG has announced some of the PC specific features in Call of Duty: WWII:

• Native 4K Support
  • Framerate Cap Slider (up to 250FPS)
  • FOV Resizing
  • Keyboard/Mouse Fully Re-mappable
  • Controller Support
  • G-Sync Monitor Support
  • Ultra-Wide Monitor Support
  • High-resolution Mouse Support
  • Advanced Video Settings
SHG has announced that the beta content will be the same as what console players played during Weekend 2 of the beta, including four MP maps, Operation Breakout in War mode, and more:

• Maps
    • Pointe du Hoc,
    • Ardennes Forest
    • Gibraltar
    • Aachen
  • War – Operation Breakout
  • Modes
    • Team Deathmatch,
    • Domination
    • Hardpoint
    • Kill Confirmed
  • Divisions – Five Divisions:
    • Infantry
    • Expeditionary
    • Airborne
    • Armored
    • Mountain Division
  • Progression – Level Starts at 1; Level Cap will increase to level 35 over the weekend.

Last edited:
Associate
  • Framerate Cap Slider (up to 250FPS)
  • FOV Resizing
  • Keyboard/Mouse Fully Re-mappable
  • Advanced Video Settings

Wow - I'm genuinely surprised that the FPS is unlocked up to 250, that & the adjustable FOV is pretty big news for PC IMO, considering some of the shoddy previous COD's with FPS/ FOV locks on launch.

Associate
Thanks , looking forward to this . One question though - Recommended specs 12 gig of ram ?! How would a game like this use 12 gig of ram or is that for 4k resolution ?

Associate
Aachen map!! OMG - I grew up there and know much about the WW2 history, really excited about this now! The battle of Aachen/Hurtgenwald forest were a major clash of US/Axis forces but often overlooked by historians despite suffering a huge loss of life in what turned out to be, a pointless battle.

Bradley could have ordered the troops take the road, albeit a longer trip, but decided to push straight through a heavily forested, semi mountainous region in the midst of winter. USA, USA!

Shameless plug, if you play Farm Sim 17 and want to know more about the battle, I have much more information added in my Kleinhau map. :D

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang=en&country=us&mod_id=65286&title=fs2017

The Battle of the Bulge took all the media attention.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Thanks , looking forward to this . One question though - Recommended specs 12 gig of ram ?! How would a game like this use 12 gig of ram or is that for 4k resolution ?

Infinite Warfare used around 11GB for me at 1440p maxed out. I'm pretty sure I read the minimum was 8GB on the Steam page.

Back
Top Bottom