CODWWII

Soldato

Looks very..."non-recoiley"...or something along those lines. Reminds me a lot of COD 3 on the 360 with the tanks trundling around.
their is zero recoil and zero animation showing any form of recoil. players also seem, to be missing any form of running /walking animation.

looks to me like a 10 guy studio from Kickstarter, not a Multi-million pound franchise...

even if it was the best game in the world, no money from me. at least try to Innovate or doing something different. this look like the original cod.

Soldato
The game is alright and it's nice to have no jump packs and all that jazz.

The perks in the beta are pretty much what you expect and just reskins of ones we've seen in the past. I'd like the pace to be slowed down a bit and the guns generally have little recoil, one of the subs machine guns has vertical recoil but easy to control.

The maps in the beta are ok, I only really like one of them though.

All in all it will do what I need it to, just jump in for a few games when I can't be arsed with anything else. It's what we are used to without the futuristic stuff.

Soldato
The game is alright and it's nice to have no jump packs and all that jazz.

The perks in the beta are pretty much what you expect and just reskins of ones we've seen in the past. I'd like the pace to be slowed down a bit and the guns generally have little recoil, one of the subs machine guns has vertical recoil but easy to control.

The maps in the beta are ok, I only really like one of them though.

All in all it will do what I need it to, just jump in for a few games when I can't be arsed with anything else. It's what we are used to without the futuristic stuff.
your seriously going to pay for that trash? dam..

Back
Top Bottom